International Matches | 1st - 15th June '22 | 19:45 Germany v Italy, Netherlands v Wales

UEFA/FIFA just getting the top footballers to play more and more meaningless football. Footballers who are already tired at the end of a fifty to sixty game season. Why can't the clubs stand up to them on this?
I always wonder this…is there sth in all their contracts that stop them? I’m not a lawyer but are the legal ramifications to tell them to get fucked bad?

UEFA/FIFA just getting the top footballers to play more and more meaningless football. Footballers who are already tired at the end of a fifty to sixty game season. Why can't the clubs stand up to them on this?
Why aren't the players unions standing up for this fuckwittery. This stupid fucking tourney is just milking everyone.

Not watching but Belgium now 3-0 down at home isn’t it time they got a decent coach they’ve totally wasted all those golden years with having that one hit wonder in charge,he’s nothing but a fucking chancer ..
Sad part is that they should’ve won one competition at least in his time in charge. Take Kev off you chancer…game is dead

Why aren't the players unions standing up for this fuckwittery. This stupid fucking tourney is just milking everyone.
For the fact that Kev spoke openly about his feelings on the nations league, others are surely thinking the same. I won’t believe it if they said otherwise

Kev is still on the pitch!!!!!! Martinez…it’s done. Bring on Tielemans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.