International Matches | 1st - 15th June '22 | 19:45 Germany v Italy, Netherlands v Wales

Not impressed with them either.
I think the story of the night is Gavi. To think he’s only 17. Just like Bellingham.

I believe Bellingham may now be as old, as whole 18 years of age!

Can you believe that fucker!? He tacked on an extra year! How? ;)

Surprised Hazard is still a footballer. Forgot he still played football

France v Denmark you say?

At Stade de France you say?

A mere 6 days on from the disrupted Cup Final you say?

Obviously, there will be disruption outside with all sorts of fake tickets. You know what those cheeky Danes are like ;)

I'm not a betting man but I would wager that they managed to get in the ground without any major problems!

They must just be really unlucky the dippers, or just persecuted as everyone is so jealous of their glory nights under the floodlights! Even the French police.

I wish we could pull all our players out for a good rest.

Even as a football fan I am fed up with the amount of football
I’m someone that watches a lot of football from different leagues for which I’m grateful. Nonetheless, the players are not machines.

Regardless of what they get paid, they’re still human. Was hoping Martinez would bench Kev for calling the Nations League glorified friendliest but knowing Martinez, he wasn’t going to do that.

Ake has defended well so far. Would like him to also have a rest. As he was injured at the end of the season, you’d think they’d give him more time off…honestly, just want all the lads to have time off.

Not that I’d want them to shirk their duty but I’d like them to feign injury to go home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.