International Matches | November 9th - 16th

If Gunn does well on loan, a decent club who need new number 1 may come in for him. Given that Eddie will be our first choice for as long as he wants, we can hardly hold him back. Liverpool need someone.

Haha, just posted virtually the same thing! read yours and then deleted mine! Teach me to read all the posts first... :)

He’s a really good player. Was very impressed with him at our place this season, especially in the first half. England need to look past Henderson, who is just not good enough.
Yeah I was very impressed with him at our place and last night. However both situations were in a team where the opposition were attacking which afforded him room on the counter. Most of England's most recent miserable displays have been where teams have sat back and then countered England's attacks with England having little pace in passing and movement to break down the opposition. A very promising game but how he can play with less space I'm not so sure.

If Gunn does well on loan, a decent club who need new number 1 may come in for him. Given that Eddie will be our first choice for as long as he wants, we can hardly hold him back. Liverpool need someone.
Would that mean we have to booh him?

Cheek did ok but lacked a few things, he created nothing in his link up between attack and midfield, he will get better and possibly be decent.

Think that has a bit to do with the rest of the team, aswell. Sometimes we are not quick enough to support.
At least his first option was not row z.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.