Interview with Khaldoon on the OS...

Inspirational. That is all.<br /><br />-- Fri May 07, 2010 4:51 am --<br /><br />Imagine ANY prospective high profile player seeing that interview......
Where do I sign.

What a great interview. I'm still down but that's made me feel better. Even had the class to congratulate Spurs on getting 4th.

Really glad for Mancini, was really sad with all those rumours floating around that Mancini was history no matter the results. Some people were sure he was out. Now the Chairman has come out and quashed them. I like Khaldoon he's got a classy and quiet persona about him, he and Mancini are suited. They are both quietly confident. I can't see him working well with Mourinho with all the shenangins and controvesy.

with the Missus asleep I was left with the prospect of a free shot at the late night Frankie Vaughan on German TV...

Instead I chose to watch Kaldoons interview again....dont know if that says much about him or me...Either way Im slightly concerned..

Cracking interview, although I did giggle when I thought how he would look with a Swales-esque wig, a must for all chairman of english clubs.
(actually they should make it part of the Fit and Proper test)

Thye've just played a snippet of it on the sports new on talksport.

Alan Brazil as biased as he is has turned round and said " that's the first time I've heard the City Chairman talk, and he comes across really well and intelligent."

Would be good if Khaldoon was used a little more with regards to press releases on bigger issues (maybe not press conferences??)

OxBlue said:
Thye've just played a snippet of it on the sports new on talksport.

Alan Brazil as biased as he is has turned round and said " that's the first time I've heard the City Chairman talk, and he comes across really well and intelligent."

Would be good if Khaldoon was used a little more with regards to press releases on bigger issues (maybe not press conferences??)

The problem with Alan Brazil and every other sports pundit and journalist in Britain is they think City's owners talk like Bernard Breslaw in Carry on Up the Khyber.

UP+THE+KHYBER2.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.