Invasion of Germany

My good mate Stephan, a Munich 1860 fan who loves City, will also be there. He absolutely hates Bayern, knows all the City songs and will be belting them out in the Biergartens and in the stadium.

I've got his ticket.

Running Total: I'm not sure, but it's another one!

raininspain said:
My good mate Stephan, a Munich 1860 fan who loves City, will also be there. He absolutely hates Bayern, knows all the City songs and will be belting them out in the Biergartens and in the stadium.

I've got his ticket.

Running Total: I'm not sure, but it's another one!

RUNNING TOTAL 148

hi 10 of us from mossley branch going malaga £30 ret on saturday then to munich monday till wed £65 ret were city were barmy were off our f**king heads and 2 more flying direct sunday to munich and 3 more flying from brum and 2 german blues meeting us there get your calculator out

Where's everyone drinking on Monday/Tuesday?

On Wednesday my lot are going to Milan on the train to watch AC v AJAX then flight home from there on Thursday. Anyone who hasn't booked flights back after the game yet should look at that... works out about £50 cheaper for us and that's including match tickets!

*Buzzin*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.