Invasion of Germany

andyhinch said:
Blowizier said:
It will only let me reply to a thread, won't let me create a new one for some reason, I've looked all over, maybe I'm being an idiot, not sure!
Sorry you need a 100 posts to make a new thread, hopefully someone will get back to you on this one, good luck.
As far as I'm aware this game has not sold out

squirtyflower said:
andyhinch said:
Blowizier said:
It will only let me reply to a thread, won't let me create a new one for some reason, I've looked all over, maybe I'm being an idiot, not sure!
Sorry you need a 100 posts to make a new thread, hopefully someone will get back to you on this one, good luck.
Got to admit I hadn't looked, looking forward to the trip, should be fun

squirtyflower said:
andyhinch said:
Blowizier said:

I called on monday night and they said they'd all gone?! How strange..

Blowizier said:
squirtyflower said:
andyhinch said:

I called on monday night and they said they'd all gone?! How strange..
I've just logged in online
It shows tickets still available

Perhaps they had run out of 'their allocation' for the day on the phone

6 of us going makes running total 127 to guy after tickets i bought 2 yesterday at the ticket office and they had loads left

Just called in myself, but as ever always a hurdle, need to be a memeber of some cup scheme. Going to final open sale tomorrow. Bit annoyed they just told me 'No all gone mate, bye' on Monday!

Had season ticket 20 years, go to at least 5 away games a year and still ever have anywhere near enough points to get tickets!

Moan over..

Blowizier said:
Just called in myself, but as ever always a hurdle, need to be a memeber of some cup scheme. Going to final open sale tomorrow. Bit annoyed they just told me 'No all gone mate, bye' on Monday!

Had season ticket 20 years, go to at least 5 away games a year and still ever have anywhere near enough points to get tickets!

Moan over..
Correct the person on the phone should have explained it better to you on Monday
However it is clear on the website that you have to be in the "Champions League cup scheme" to have first dibs on tickets then it goes to those not on the scheme in points order

Personally I don't see it selling out but City are taking an age to go through the points brackets

Blowizier said:

Moan over..

How?

I haven't been to an away game for years and I got mine on Saturday and you have had a season ticket 5 more years than me.

SteWadda said:
Blowizier said:

Moan over..

How?

I haven't been to an away game for years and I got mine on Saturday and you have had a season ticket 5 more years than me.

No idea? I have 4200 points, I have absolutely no idea how people have like 9000!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.