Invasion of Germany

Sheiking Allover said:
4 of us flying from Birmingham on the Sunday coming back Wednesday night.
Staying in a hotel in Schwabing's Xmas markets.
Augustiner Bierkeller on Monday night anyone? Allan Harper?

It looks like there's gonna be a load going to the augustiner keller on the monday. More blues the merrier

Was in there for the Audi Cup in July/August too. Met the RaininSpains. Was sat with the Foys with the How Was It For You flag. No doubt we'll have to go inside this time.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Sheiking Allover said:

It looks like there's gonna be a load going to the augustiner keller on the monday. More blues the merrier

How big is augustiner Keller and where a about is it near ??? I am staying in the centre of Munich .

toby said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Sheiking Allover said:

How big is augustiner Keller and where a about is it near ??? I am staying in the centre of Munich .
And do they sell Bacardi that I owe you *creeps* :)

bgblue said:
toby said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Only by the bottle !! And going with el president still offers you no form of protection trust me ;o)

toby said:
bgblue said:
toby said:

Only by the bottle !! And going with el president still offers you no form of protection trust me ;o)
It'll be my pleasure :)

toby said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Sheiking Allover said:

It's big enough for us, even inside. Only two or three stops by tram from the main station. Walking distance is about 10-15min.

bgblue said:
toby said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

It's a beer Keller they only sell beer.

raininspain said:
Sheiking Allover said:

Allan Harper is a part-timer and won't be going! Mind you, he drank more than enough in the Augustiner Bierkeller at the end of July (for the Audi Cup)!

I'll be in there yet again (with Mrs. Raininspain) on the Monday evening. See you all in there.

Looking forward to meet you there again. This time I'll be there with a much taller boy. He's a Bayern supporter, so treat him well:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.