Invasion of Germany

andyhinch said:
Eccles Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Good question

A pub or a bierkeller?

Sorry guys I must stop being flippant. Please excuse me. :-)
I was thinking a hot chocolate back in my room, the drinking culture within this club is beyond me:)

I have difficulty keeping up myself but as it's Germany I think I'll go for one Gluhwein before the match as I need the 'mug' to make a pair with the one I got last year!!

Eccles Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Eccles Blue said:
A pub or a bierkeller?

I was thinking a hot chocolate back in my room, the drinking culture within this club is beyond me:)

I have difficulty keeping up myself but as it's Germany I think I'll go for one Gluhwein before the match as I need the 'mug' to make a pair with the one I got last year!!
You've talked me into it you rebel, only the one mind:)

andyhinch said:
Eccles Blue said:
andyhinch said:

Yep, just the one. I'll keep my eyes open for you. :-)

Eccles Blue said:
andyhinch said:
Eccles Blue said:

Yep, just the one. I'll keep my eyes open for you. :-)
Enough folk on here know me, I'll be the quiet sober one in the corner:)

Eccles Blue said:
andyhinch said:
cibaman said:
Where's best to go for a few drinks after the game?
Good question

A pub or a bierkeller?

The pub I went to in 2013 closed after half an hour. I was surprised how quiet it seemed to be in central Munich at 11.30, assumed I must have gone to the wrong part. Hence the question. Not really looking for anything too lively, or too late. Could just go back to the hotel bar but wondered if there was a particular pub where City fans might be congregating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.