Invasion of Germany

Slow day today.

RUNNING TOTAL 510<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:53 pm --<br /><br />
Agueroooo said:
Flying out on the Monday morning to Munich via Zurich. Fly back Wednesday evening.
Few of us staying at the NH Muenchen Deutscher Kaiser in munich, anyone else staying here?

How many in total?

Ardwick Green Park said:
Slow day today.

RUNNING TOTAL 510

-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:53 pm --

Agueroooo said:
Flying out on the Monday morning to Munich via Zurich. Fly back Wednesday evening.
Few of us staying at the NH Muenchen Deutscher Kaiser in munich, anyone else staying here?

How many in total?

4 of us mate! Potentially a 5th by the end of the week.

mac said:
bayern blade said:
Eccles Blue said:
I heard yesterday of a young City supporter going alone, for his first Euro trip, so that's another one to add. I just hope that he meets up with other supporters and is not totally alone.

Just being 'motherly & over protective for him & his own Mum!! Sorry, outside my remit!!

He'll be alright in Munich mate, our lot are generally easy going. It's not like going to Italy, Holland or Turkey, if he wanders into a bar full of Bayern fans they'll probably buy him a pint !
If that's the case I'm going dressed as jimmy krankie

Why are you a girl who likes dressing up and likes swinging?<br /><br />-- Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:44 pm --<br /><br />
ICT-Tam said:
Anyone on a budget looking for a hotel, im staying at a place called the atlas hotel. apparently quite close to the train station and its 50 euro a night. Probably a bit of a dump but its all the more reason to get out and about... Anyone know any 1860 fans? would be a good laugh to meet some of them!

50 a night, we paid £55 for two nights

Germania Hotel, check the breakfast pictures on trip advisor

Who cares, it's a bed, prob be pissed anyway.

Agueroooo said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
Slow day today.

RUNNING TOTAL 510

Agueroooo said:

How many in total?

I'll include the 5th for now. It's really important you let me know if the 5th one doesn't come off.

It wouldn't be right to include someone if they don't end up going would it?

RUNNING TOTAL 515

Ardwick Green Park said:
Agueroooo said:
Ardwick Green Park said:
Slow day today.

RUNNING TOTAL 510

How many in total?

I'll include the 5th for now. It's really important you let me know if the 5th one doesn't come off.

It wouldn't be right to include someone if they don't end up going would it?

RUNNING TOTAL 515

Me plus at least 2 others. Direct Lufthansa flights out at 5-30 on Monday and leaving Munich on weds morning. Back in work in the afternoon shaking and crying. Can't remember which hotel but it's near the station and cheap.

Eccles Blue said:
mac said:
bayern blade said:
He'll be alright in Munich mate, our lot are generally easy going. It's not like going to Italy, Holland or Turkey, if he wanders into a bar full of Bayern fans they'll probably buy him a pint !

Thanks Guys, I reassured his Mum that he will be ok, she's naturally a bit concerned with it being his first trip and he is not on the TC or Spike's trip so completely alone in a sense. I'm only on the day trip but he is overnighting it and naturally if he was seen with me it would affect his street cred no end so I just said I will keep an eye out for him and ask others to do the same. Thank you.

Do you know when he is flying out and where he is staying ???

toby said:
Eccles Blue said:
mac said:

Thanks Guys, I reassured his Mum that he will be ok, she's naturally a bit concerned with it being his first trip and he is not on the TC or Spike's trip so completely alone in a sense. I'm only on the day trip but he is overnighting it and naturally if he was seen with me it would affect his street cred no end so I just said I will keep an eye out for him and ask others to do the same. Thank you.

Grooming alert.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
toby said:
Eccles Blue said:

Grooming alert.
Banning alert:)

She knows if he sticks with us he'll be in sensible company.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.