Invasion of Germany

raininspain said:
Has anybody looked at the long-range weather forecast for Munich? Check it out: it's going to be cold!

It's already bloody cold over here, you can certainly expect snow in Munich by the 10th if recent years are anything to go by, it will definately be f##king freezing, snow or not.

bayern blade said:
raininspain said:
Has anybody looked at the long-range weather forecast for Munich? Check it out: it's going to be cold!

It's already bloody cold over here, you can certainly expect snow in Munich by the 10th if recent years are anything to go by, it will definately be f##king freezing, snow or not.

That glühwein is going to go down really well!

bayern blade said:
blue underpants said:
Long range weather forecast for Munich 9th and 10th Dec is minus one

It will be very cold, December in Munich generally is.

-- Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:01 am --

ICT-Tam said:
Anyone on a budget looking for a hotel, im staying at a place called the atlas hotel. apparently quite close to the train station and its 50 euro a night. Probably a bit of a dump but its all the more reason to get out and about... Anyone know any 1860 fans? would be a good laugh to meet some of them!

I know both of them (sorry couldn't help it) :-) .....
New boots bought from Timberland, snow proof.....i hope

sixpennyblue said:
Me and my son going from Heathrow Sunday back Wednesday pm, he is sixteen and been told he can drink in the bars out there! If so about time he took some euros with him....

If I remember right you can buy beer at 16 but no spirits till 18. Although it wont matter anyway because they don't ID you abroad

bayern blade said:
raininspain said:

I'm flying in from Ethiopia... going to be weird getting off the plane at Munich in shorts, t-shirt, flip-flops, and sunglasses!

cleavers said:
I can add 4 going by car on Sunday back Wednesday evening (doesn't include me though).
Bloody hell that is some car journey.
We did it by car to Hamburg and that was torture.

DTKOAG said:
cleavers said:
I can add 4 going by car on Sunday back Wednesday evening (doesn't include me though).
Bloody hell that is some car journey.
We did it by car to Hamburg and that was torture.

We drove to hamburg, via the ferry from hull. Wasn't too bad because of the autobahn, though after a minor detour to hannover we learned a valuable lesson that trip - always take a map

It looks a long way to munich and it is, but it's satisfying when you can do 120 or so on the autobahn and make a lot of progress, quickly. There was a bump or two on our way but the police and ambulance were out double quick and we were back caning the autobahn in no time. Like I say, just take a map so you know you're not caning it in the wrong direction!!

Oh and take some backup cans of petrol. Petrol stations seemed few and far between on our drive, and there were some very tense moments when the petrol light was flashing and there were no petrol stations to be seen. Particularly after we'd made a quick stop off in amsterdam for some spacecakes on the way back

3 leaving Dublin on Monday returning Wednesday. I see that no colours are allowed in the bars,how are they about trainers because i don't fancy having to swap for a tramps piss stained shoes to get in.
Also we need a chant in German similar to the way they always sing 'football's coming home' as an ironic chant. Something like 'Uli Honess he dose'nt pay tax'

solley attwell said:
3 leaving Dublin on Monday returning Wednesday. I see that no colours are allowed in the bars,how are they about trainers because i don't fancy having to swap for a tramps piss stained shoes to get in.
Also we need a chant in German similar to the way they always sing 'football's coming home' as an ironic chant. Something like 'Uli Honess he dose'nt pay tax'

You start it off and I'll join in!

raininspain said:
solley attwell said:

You start it off and I'll join in!
No problem ,hows your translation skills?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.