Invasion of Germany

4 going from Gatwick-Munich Monday morning, back Wednesday late flight, staying near MarienPlatz, at Best Western Hotel Cristal

Can't wait for this, gonna be good!

Running total 66

Three of us going
Edinburgh - Munich with easyjet £86
Monday morning, back Wednesday afternoon
Hilton Munich Park

Running total = 69

6 of us going ... Manchester to Dublin ...day on piss arrive Munich for early doors on the Monday.
Return journey same route on Wednesday..
Did the same route for Ajax and Madrid last season...hopefully this time a better result.

75 in total now!

frothy said:
kenzie115 said:
tazmancblue said:
Five here so total is 49!

Are we all going in that place with the beer garden again? Info with tickets say it could be -3 so take your hat!!

Plus one takes us to a half century.

Going out Monday morning with Lufthansa on the 07:15 flight and coming back Wednesday afternoon on the 15:40, again with Lufthansa.

Staying in the Eurostars Grand Central along with half of Bluemoon by the looks of things :)

Can't wait!
fucking hell loads of us staying there supposed to be quite posh that's fucked there rating up

I have a feeling their trip advisor reviews for the 2nd week of December 2013 will be completely anomalous when compared to the rest of the year.

I know around 10 going different flights and hotels...

Me and my mate fly out Sunday 10:55 with KLM via Amsterdam arrive Munich 16:40 local time... Come back home Wednesday 11:50 KLM again via Amsterdam

Sorry to break the chain but me and my pal are staying at the best western crystal

85 total

2 of us going Monday 1300 Easy Jet Manchester - Munich come back Friday..... large portion of German larger!!! Staying at Leonardo Hotel in the City Centre.. Just need to get the match tickets in the morning and that makes 87

Jackouk said:
I know around 10 going different flights and hotels...

Me and my mate fly out Sunday 10:55 with KLM via Amsterdam arrive Munich 16:40 local time... Come back home Wednesday 11:50 KLM again via Amsterdam

Sorry to break the chain but me and my pal are staying at the best western crystal

85 total
don't go in them shorts whatever you do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.