Invasion of Germany

solley attwell said:
raininspain said:
solley attwell said:
3 leaving Dublin on Monday returning Wednesday. I see that no colours are allowed in the bars,how are they about trainers because i don't fancy having to swap for a tramps piss stained shoes to get in.
Also we need a chant in German similar to the way they always sing 'football's coming home' as an ironic chant. Something like 'Uli Honess he dose'nt pay tax'

You start it off and I'll join in!
No problem ,hows your translation skills?

Sehr gut, danke!

Uli Hoeneß, er zahlt keine Steuern!

raininspain said:
bayern blade said:
raininspain said:
Has anybody looked at the long-range weather forecast for Munich? Check it out: it's going to be cold!

It's already bloody cold over here, you can certainly expect snow in Munich by the 10th if recent years are anything to go by, it will definately be f##king freezing, snow or not.

That glühwein is going to go down really well!

The problems with glühwein are :

A - It tastes shite on it's own.

B - With schnapps/rum/brandy etc you get pissed too quick.

C - You have to bang it down while it's still hot so before you know it you're wrecked.

Once again don't forget that anyone arriving at the ground obviously totally ratarsed may well not get in, that's not discrimination against the away fans either, it's the same for our lot.
It's best to just have a few beforehand and get into overdrive later.

bayern blade said:
raininspain said:
bayern blade said:
It's already bloody cold over here, you can certainly expect snow in Munich by the 10th if recent years are anything to go by, it will definately be f##king freezing, snow or not.

That glühwein is going to go down really well!

The problems with glühwein are :

A - It tastes shite on it's own.

B - With schnapps/rum/brandy etc you get pissed too quick.

C - You have to bang it down while it's still hot so before you know it you're wrecked.

Once again don't forget that anyone arriving at the ground obviously totally ratarsed may well not get in, that's not discrimination against the away fans either, it's the same for our lot.
It's best to just have a few beforehand and get into overdrive later.

Where is there to go after the game? I recall struggling to find anywhere last time, and the bierkellers all say they close midnight or 1am?

raininspain said:
solley attwell said:
raininspain said:
You start it off and I'll join in!
No problem ,hows your translation skills?

Sehr gut, danke!

Uli Hoeneß, er zahlt keine Steuern!

Uli's going down like a German submarine, a German submarine, a German submarine. Uli's going down like a German submarine...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.