Invasion of Germany

CTID101 said:
Cheers mate, I hadn't read any previous pages!

Again though Marienplatz the place to go?

Marienplatz is the big central place in Munich so I would assume its the place most Blues are heading for. But then I am actually not in Munich! ;)

Bembeltown said:
CTID101 said:
Going to be heading out soon..
Marienplatz the place to go?

Also, Am I right in thinking I use my match ticket to get the metro to the Allianz?

No! As mentioned already a million times in this thread: Metro not included in the match day ticket.

Reason is that Munich is a shithole and FC Bayern has no fans in the city itself as they all travel from Kuala Lumpur, Hamburg etc.

At least thats what Maladeika said...Kind of ;)

No. There is so much persons travelling even from near Frankfurt to Munich every fortnight to see Bayern (you really can understand that if you know what pain in the ass it is to be an Eintracht Frankfurt fan - I know a lot of Eintracht fans - worse probably is being a Kickers Offenbach fan) - that the average fan travels to the Bayern matches around 200 km... It just does not make sense that 100 fans all pay 2 EURs that do not need a metro ticket for the 10 or 20 that need one. The metro tickets actually ain't for free - the club has to pay for it and includes that into the calculation for the match ticket. There is towns in Germany that have clubs that only attract people because they are out of the region (not because of their playing styles or players) - this clubs have metro tickets included... ;)

They call it "real love" - they just do not have fun travelling ...or the social security does not pay them enough money for the trip... ;)

----------------

Do not leave the pubs, bars or the Weihnachtsmarkt to late. It takes some time from the city to Fröttmaning and into the Allianz Arena. Have fun!

you really can understand that if you know what pain in the ass it is to be an Eintracht Frankfurt fan - I know a lot of Eintracht fans - worse probably is being a Kickers Offenbach fan)

Hmm..No I can´t understand it. ;) Stay calm and support your local team....

But that´s a whole different topic anyway. :)

Got to love this fixture. All city and bayern fans mixing on the concourse. Not a hint of bother.thats how football should be.

Already a legendry trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.