Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Yep agree but Liverpool have been unbelievable and would still be at least 8 points ahead if they didn’t get those 50/50 decisions all you question them on if they were 8 points not 22 points ahead with 10 games to go how would that Liverpool team cope if they lost and the margin went to 4/5 point? Well looking at them last season they didn’t bottle it for me we just went out there and won our last 14 games! So for me liverpool are one of the best teams the premier has seen fiat fcuks to that team and Klopp not the majority of there fans though that are insufferable.
8 points is the more real gap and one were we could catch and one were they could feel the pressure but to be given 14 points just to make they don't lose it ! like some have said its like give the dippers as many points as possible so the powers that be can deduct a lot of points as why of punishment for hacking yet leave the dippers to win by 1 point. Sounds unbelievable but in this bent league who knows !!

I think “band of blues” may have a point into the “hackers” continued promotions at Littlewoods FC,is it to keep them”in house”.If they had been sacked,what were the odds on them naming and shameing all the board who were involved.NDA and payments would have gone out the window with “off the record”disclosures to the media.

I agree its not what I really want , but having sat through a season of being screwed by VAR, the premier league this season has been the most bent season ever. So much so that come the end of the season I well think long and hard amount still being a match going fan. This season just feels I have been ripped of , the game is bent and they don't even try to hide it.
I still want the premiership but it needs an investigation into what has gone on this season
This pretty much echoes my thoughts, and I've said this in another thread.
As for an investigation, you've as much chance as the FBI have of interviewing Prince Andrew and getting a conviction (may I make it quite clear that I'm not implying that he's done anything wrong at all).

As I posed a question a few months back.Who at Littlewoods FC produced the “invoice” that needed paying ,did the club secretary sign the check,or the treasurer,or chairman.Did the board discuss the “hacking”was it the full board or just a “select”few.How was this £1m payout itemised in the years balance sheet,how was the item phrased.Did the clubs auditors raise the matter.Regards Manchester City FC how did this affect our transfer dealings in the summer and winter purchases.Who were we wanting to buy but Liverpool beat us to them ,years later did Littlewoods profit from their “purchases”.If Littlewoods were Saracens RU Club how many relegations would have they have to bare.just a few points.
I think @Prestwich_Blue showed how the million was detailed in our accounts at least awhile back but I can't find it now.

Hard to quantify the loss we suffered. They could argue that our loss was the same as we would have charged a club for access to the data. Less than a million I would have thought.

We could have not settled, and grassed to the FA but probably would have ended up with much less in compensation.
If the club had grassed up to the FA, the premier League brand would have been seriously affected and with a new TV broadcasting deal, a 71% increase in revenue from the previous deal because bt sports had won the rights to 38 games including almost half the first picks, the broadcasters and Barclays might of had a clause in their contract to pay less if the premier League brand is affected by bad press.
Anyway we did get this
http://sport.bt.com/sport-football/football/bt-sport-seals-man-city-partnership-S11363825639927

Can we put this thread to bed PLEASE !!!!
NOTHING is going to HAPPEN to the DIPPERS sadly.
It is CORRUPTION at it’s best/worse

You’d if thought the Spanish and the Italian would be all I’ve this seeing they are so jealous of the premier league and the revenue the clubs get from it world wide if they want to damage the image of the premier league! But no there’s nowt.

Centurion,I know PB has shown it in MCFC,s books ,I was enquiring Littlewoods books.

I'm not sure that a hacking scandal is going to affect the image of the Premier League. Hell, the 2002 World Cup had actual match fixing and people still watch that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.