Investigation in Liverpool's 'hacking' of our computer systems

Maybe someone could educate this fuckwit that the ex City employees didn’t use their old login and passwords. They used those of people still employed by City. That amounts to fraud and espionage.

They don't want to know, they have their own version of events they want to believe.

The Gospel according to Scouse la.

They don't want to know, they have their own version of events they want to believe.

The Gospel according to Scouse la.

...and they'll repeat it again and again and again, ad nauseum, like the boring, self aggrandising fuckwits the entire footballing world knows they are, until it becomes fact.

What is the saying, How do you know a politician is telling a lie, his lips are moving, and he will not look you in the eye. Well swap a scouser for politician, you end up with this.
How do you know a scouser is telling a lie, why because his lips are moving, and he will not look you in the eye. The reason being is that he knows he does not believe in what he is saying.

I do like Scouse logic, that if you move out of a house and the landlord doesn't change the locks, you are apparently allowed to go back and take everything inside because you still have a key.

It's not even what happened here, but the "logic" still impresses me. Then again, they are thieving ****s so it shouldn't surprise anyone

I do like Scouse logic, that if you move out of a house and the landlord doesn't change the locks, you are apparently allowed to go back and take everything inside because you still have a key.

It's not even what happened here, but the "logic" still impresses me. Then again, they are thieving ****s so it shouldn't surprise anyone

Or we forgot to take the company car keys of you so it's ok to come back a nick the car !! Oh wait that means they had a job ! Not a good comparison...

The analogy is that the landlord has changed the locks, given your old housemates the new keys and you have dipped into their pockets on a night out and had a copy made. You then go back to your old house as and when you want over a period of eight months and helping yourself to whatever you find.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.