Invincibles next

We have the European Cup, the monkey is off our backs. Would be great to win it again, but it sadly will be a fair few years yet when and if we do.

All those league titles and the FA Cup I loved celebrating, but something felt missing without the Holy Grail. Now we have it, I will celebrate every league win without the CL playing on my mind.

I don’t think we will ever go through a season unbeaten in the league. The mindset these days is to win as much as possible, this means that you can lose a couple of games in the league to allow for progress in other competitions. Just look at how Pep treats the start of the season, he makes sure the team is rested and ready for the end of the season when cups are won. We have done something that is more impressive already 100 points

Lets go for that golden prem pot next and piss all over the tarquins chips by going unbeaten

also need to regain the caribao obviously

any other targets a bonus but a treble again would be nice ;-)
I'm hopeful that we'll be invincible next season.

However, I very much doubt this - so much potential squad change!

Our squad last season was special - 2-deep world-class at least in every position. This propelled us to the treble.

But next season, we will almost certainly have a massive change in players.

We'll be a very strong squad next season for sure - but I think weaker than our current squad.

I'm hopeful that we'll be invincible next season.

However, I very much doubt this - so much potential squad change!

Our squad last season was special - 2-deep world-class at least in every position. This propelled us to the treble.

But next season, we will almost certainly have a massive change in players.

We'll be a very strong squad next season for sure - but I think weaker than our current squad.
But still stronger than our rivals who are also under going transition.

We have Pep they don't!!

It would be sweet bonuses to better fewest goals conceded, most scored in a season.

Logest run unbeaten is also a quite nice one, gets a lot of attention.

I don’t think we will ever go through a season unbeaten in the league. The mindset these days is to win as much as possible, this means that you can lose a couple of games in the league to allow for progress in other competitions. Just look at how Pep treats the start of the season, he makes sure the team is rested and ready for the end of the season when cups are won. We have done something that is more impressive already 100 points
Exactly. I don't want to downplay this achievement by Arsenal but it was not always easy on the eye and to an extent was at times risk adverse. Four in a row with another 100 points would be far more enjoyable.

Winning the league with a100 points a far bigger achievement than winning the league dropping 24 points.
Winning the league with 98 points and then getting the first and only domestic treble is a far bigger achievement than winning the league and dropping 24 points.
Add on this season a far bigger achievement than winning the league and dropping 24 points.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.