Invincibles next

Imagine doing invincibles and losing the title. That would be crazy.

Of course, if you draw every single game of a season, you probably marginally avoid relegation, but still invincible
Liverpool only lost one game in a season and weren't champions. It's a neat achievement but it's not the achievement. Any 90+ point season, any European cup, and any double or treble are bigger and better imo.

We're already better than the Invincibles IMO. How many times has Pep sent a team out there with the priority of avoiding a loss at all costs? Never that I can remember.

Don’t want to piss on everyone’s chips but I have a feeling that next season will be one of transition. With the possible departures of some or all of Gundo, Bernardo, Laporte, Walker and Mahrez, and with KDB hitting 32, there will be a fair bit of rebuilding which will make retaining trophies more difficult.

Arsenal were better in 1998 and 02 than they was in 04. repeat CLs and four leagues on bounce should be the new goal

Quadruple maybe need load of luck to do that really

I don't give a shit if I get stick for this, The Invincibles was a fucking farce, The cunts spent the last 2 months of the season just trying to avoid defeat!

13 fucking draws in a season...Fuck Off. We'd piss all over that Arsenal team.
The fact they got a gold Premier League trophy for it is a joke. It is only the 9th best Premier League season.

A gold cup should have been reserved for anyone who wins all 38 games and for no other reason.

Don’t want to piss on everyone’s chips but I have a feeling that next season will be one of transition. With the possible departures of some or all of Gundo, Bernardo, Laporte, Walker and Mahrez, and with KDB hitting 32, there will be a fair bit of rebuilding which will make retaining trophies more difficult.
KDB is 32 wow. Only seems like yesterday he set premier league a light. Who knows could well be another giggsy or Ronaldo still great past 35

I don't understand why it's been suggested that we would have to draw a lot of games and be boring to match what Arsenal did in 2004.

Chelsea came close the season later on 95 points and only lost one game (guess who that was against?!). Then there was our Centurions and we only lost two.

It can be done again, but with a very little number of draws.

The fact they got a gold Premier League trophy for it is a joke. It is only the 9th best Premier League season.

A gold cup should have been reserved for anyone who wins all 38 games and for no other reason.
Have to bring out like, a platinum one when we do that ;)

And we’ll call ourselves the Indomitables

Very true never thought of that. If they had of drew 38 games and got relegated they still get a gold trophy for going down.

Sensational.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.