iPhone 5!

brand blue heavies said:
MATCITY said:
brand blue heavies said:
Did you send this from the queue?
No, my contract isn't up yet, but I probably will get one

I like my phone (iPhone 4), but can't see why it bothers people so much when someone chooses one phone over another

Its more so the blind faith that iphone fanboys have. Dont get me wrong give me a free one and i`ll snap your hand off but the notion that its the best thing since sliced bread and nothing else touches it is just wrong. The queing,the blinkered approach that everything stops for the next iphone and the fanfare from supposed tech sites that blatently swoon over the device and pour silent scorn on others. The fanboys who say its the best smartphone ever when they`ve never used an Android or windows phone. I dont deny its a great phone..its the god like status its given that irks me. Its like the Man utd (spits) of phones and that annoys the tits off me.

Do you have rants about different types of products as well? New cars, clothing, watches etc. I work for o2 and read GSM Arena throughout the day, you all sound the same. The only difference is the people that buy an iPhone don't tend to bash other products. Buy the phone you want, and move on. If you think others are wasting money, let them. And no i don't have an iPhone.

johnmc said:
brand blue heavies said:
Giffgaff is great just hope nothing goes wrong as all customer service is done online through forums and sometime the network has a habit of disappearing. It piggy backs O2 so is a quality sim and for a tenner unbelieavable value.

I dont really see a company with no customer service and whose service tends to disappear as unbelievable value whatever the cost.

I say tends i really mean there has been 2 incidents but for £10 pm with unlimted data and texts and 250mins any network its a small price to pay for value.
Im with 3 and in the 3 years i`ve been with them i`ve rang them once about a cs issue. If i wasn`t upgrading to WP8 then i`d probably get on Giff gaff although most carriers are offering similar nowdays.

Bump from a few pages ago........

I have an iphone 3. My contract is up now. I don't know a great deal about all the phones you are talking about on here. Can somebody bullet point the pros and cons of each said phone in a non bias way for me please and inform me when each said model is due out. Thanks.

MikeBlue said:

I have an iphone 3. My contract is up now. I don't know a great deal about all the phones you are talking about on here. Can somebody bullet point the pros and cons of each said phone in a non bias way for me please and inform me when each said model is due out. Thanks.

In my unbiased opinion get the IPhone as the rest are just wannabe iPhones.

Hope that helps.

allan harper said:
MikeBlue said:

Hope that helps.

Perfect just what I was looking for.

MikeBlue said:
allan harper said:
MikeBlue said:

Hope that helps.

Samsung did have to pay over £1bn to Apple for it.......

MikeBlue said:
allan harper said:
MikeBlue said:

Hope that helps.

I'll second what he said also.

ManCitizens. said:
brand blue heavies said:
MATCITY said:
No, my contract isn't up yet, but I probably will get one

I like my phone (iPhone 4), but can't see why it bothers people so much when someone chooses one phone over another

Its more so the blind faith that iphone fanboys have. Dont get me wrong give me a free one and i`ll snap your hand off but the notion that its the best thing since sliced bread and nothing else touches it is just wrong. The queing,the blinkered approach that everything stops for the next iphone and the fanfare from supposed tech sites that blatently swoon over the device and pour silent scorn on others. The fanboys who say its the best smartphone ever when they`ve never used an Android or windows phone. I dont deny its a great phone..its the god like status its given that irks me. Its like the Man utd (spits) of phones and that annoys the tits off me.

Do you have rants about different types of products as well? New cars, clothing, watches etc. I work for o2 and read GSM Arena throughout the day, you all sound the same. The only difference is the people that buy an iPhone don't tend to bash other products. Buy the phone you want, and move on. If you think others are wasting money, let them. And no i don't have an iPhone.

If theres a thread about the new Golf and people are queing round the block and camping out in tents for one then yes i`ll have my say on it.
People who buy an iphone dont bash other people because they know of nothing else. The iphone is all encompassing and with the blinkers on its difficult to have an opinion on anything else,especially if you`ve never tried it.
Just like the Rags which amazingly i dont like and have an opinion on the same goes for Apple.
Try something else other than GSM Arena.

allan harper said:
MikeBlue said:

Hope that helps.
I agree with this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.