iPhone 5!

mancmackem said:
It looks and sounds SHIT!

4G support, and that's all i can see compared to the previous phone or competitors devices.
The S3, One X and Lumia will all be sold as 4G devices when Everything Everywhere launch their network.

SWP's back said:
Shit in what way?

- Nothing revolutionary, as Apple are renowned for.
- Battery life slide lasted like 15 seconds, which looks like the differences are small. This is a killer spec for many people looking to adopt.
- Panoramic camera mode just inbuilt as standard, been around on other devices for years.

Just some initial points.

-- Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:00 pm --

Irwell said:
mancmackem said:
It looks and sounds SHIT!

4G support, and that's all i can see compared to the previous phone or competitors devices.
The S3, One X and Lumia will all be sold as 4G devices when Everything Everywhere launch their network.

I should have used the word 'some' competitors devices.

SWP's back said:
It's an upgrade for sure on the 4 so am I am well chuffed.

Sorry that makes you despondant.
Why would you want it though? The only thing Apple ever had over other phones was a better screen and now it is worse than the competition.

Pmsl I like how the iPhone haters have to waffle on about the defects the iPhone, then go into great detail how great their other phones are.

Where as the iPhone lovers, we just say, we've got an IPhone, no other words are needed.,

It's fucking Envy !

allan harper said:
It's fucking Envy !
No, it's confusion... If it was envy I'd just buy an iPhone instead of an S3.

I've never got a straight answer from a fanboi as to why they buy an obviously inferior product for an inflated price. It makes no difference to me what they do with their money, I just can't get my head around the concept. It comes across almost like a religious cult, especially when you see them all high-fiving as they come out with their new phone.

SWP's back said:
How does it look shit when even crappy Android owners accept that the iPhone is the best looking phone on the market?

You're an Apple fanboy, I'm an Android fanboy.

The difference is that if Apple announced something revolutionary, that nobody is doing, the way they achieved their dominant market share then I would adopt the device.

Your comment shows that you close off competitors devices/platforms.

Some guy on BBC News made the point that Apple may be going for the 'classic' look angle by not changing the look and feel of the device much (if it works then don't change it). To traditional customers, that's fine. To others, they may see the word 'classic' as meaning 'old'.

S3 is too big glad apple are focusing on being able to use the phone in one hand and Android fragmentation is a real big problem when you have to wait months for updates that have already been released just so the carriers and manufacturers can put crapware on it.

Irwell said:
SWP's back said:
It's an upgrade for sure on the 4 so am I am well chuffed.

Sorry that makes you despondant.
Why would you want it though? The only thing Apple ever had over other phones was a better screen and now it is worse than the competition.
Usability, like the design, like the fact it marries nicely with my iTunes account and my 12 gb of music and same of audiobooks, liked the old 5mg camera so 8 is far more than I need, like the fact I can facetime my folks when I am away on holiday for free everyday and like the fact that only the iPhone/pad has the apps my firm put together for my work.

Why wouldn't I want it?

Why do the people that don't like Apple get so fucking excited about trying to slate iPhones and anyone that dares to be so bod as to want to purchase anything thy make?

People saying it's not revolutionary but so what? I don't need revolutionary? I want a pissing phone that takes good pictures, plays my music and audiobooks, has great apps, can call people, free video calling, looks good and can service my investment clients and let me build portfolios for them.

As far as I can see, the 5 will do all that and plenty more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.