BoyBlue_1985 said:
12 pretty much to the exact date
Look im a **** I know
Try counting from June 2010 to Sept 2012
Then you would be ignoring the 4s which was released in November last year
The first 4 were all released in June
4s in November
5 in September

so 3 in 25 months not 15 which i admitted i was wrong due to some wrong internets peoples

Think you mean 3 in 27 months.

I got an iPhone 4 in June 2010 and have been looking forWard to upgrading - 27 months, for me, is a very long time to own a phone, especially as I initially bought it on an 18 month contract. Whilst disappointing, the level of enhancement is sufficient for me to be happy to fork out for the new one. Improvements in screen size and camera along with surfing speed were key for me. I have been tempted by the S3 but I am very happy with how the iPhone works and don't want to make the faux pas I did when the Nokia N97 was released (as the iPhone killer) back in 2009 which was the worst phone I ever had the misfortune to own.

SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
So they have released one every 13 months?
Look im a **** I know

It's practically an annual cycle.

Year 1: New model
Year 2: S version of existing model
Year 3: New model

ad nauseam.

Feed the Elk said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
SWP's back said:
Then you would be ignoring the 4s which was released in November last year
The first 4 were all released in June
4s in November
5 in September

so 3 in 25 months not 15 which i admitted i was wrong due to some wrong internets peoples

Think you mean 3 in 27 months.

I got an iPhone 4 in June 2010 and have been looking forWard to upgrading - 27 months, for me, is a very long time to own a phone, especially as I initially bought it on an 18 month contract. Whilst disappointing, the level of enhancement is sufficient for me to be happy to fork out for the new one. Improvements in screen size and camera along with surfing speed were key for me. I have been tempted by the S3 but I am very happy with how the iPhone works and don't want to make the faux pas I did when the Nokia N97 was released (as the iPhone killer) back in 2009 which was the worst phone I ever had the misfortune to own.

Tell me about it, that phone was awful. I used it for a week then went back to my N95. I used to buy sturdy phones as I tend to destroy them because of my job but decided I was bored on train one morning and got an iPhone 4s as it was the newest phone out at the time. Released the day before the guy at O2 was shocked that I hadn't pre ordered and they actually had one! Just not really liked it that much, SIRI pisses me off the useless nob jockey that he is.
I had my N95 from November 2007 to November 2011. Strongest phone I ever owned!<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:52 am --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
You can't count! I'll reply when I'm in my office

Fuck me what is going on with my maths today. Its awful. Im giving maths up for the day and going back to licking windows

Biggest problem with Apple these days is that they spent too much time sueing other companies and playing catch up than actually innovating.

GStar said:
SWP's back said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Look im a **** I know

ad nauseam.
Exactly, one every 13 months since the 4 and BB can add not being able to count to his illiteracy and generally shady drinker-ness.

Nothing wrong with a new model every 12 months though.

SWP's back said:
GStar said:
SWP's back said:

ad nauseam.
Exactly, one every 13 months since the 4 and BB can add not being able to count to his illiteracy and generally shady drinker-ness.

I thought we were talking about phones?

SWP's back said:
GStar said:
SWP's back said:

ad nauseam.

Exactly, it's nothing compared to what happens with Android. 'Flagships' last a few months at best before they're overtaken by something else. And with iOS 6 everyone whose phone can support a new version of iOS gets it at exactly the same time as everyone else without all the pissing about that happens with new releases of Android.

Halfpenny said:
SWP's back said:
GStar said:

ad nauseam.

Exactly, it's nothing compared to what happens with Android. 'Flagships' last a few months at best before they're overtaken by something else. And with iOS 6 everyone whose phone can support a new version of iOS gets it at exactly the same time as everyone else without all the pissing about that happens with new releases of Android.
I didn't know that happened on Android, sounds a bit crap and another reason to be happy about the iPhone.

SWP's back said:
Halfpenny said:
SWP's back said:

I didn't know that happened on Android, sounds a bit crap and another reason to be happy about the iPhone.
Yep, it's very annoying what happens with Android OS updates. Google releases the software, which is then tweaked by individual phone makers to add their custom skins (takes a while) and then networks add all their shite on top of that. So it takes a long time for the update to make its way to even the newer phones. Older phones might not see it at all. Android is so fragmented.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.