Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet Marr isn’t?! He improved The Cribs but everything else he has done since The Smiths has little merit.

Morrissey was entertaining last summer. I’m actually listening to The Queen Is Dead right now.

Obvs not a patch on the smiths but I quite like his solo / new band stuff.

Either way forgot I’d even bought a ticket to this gig until two days ago so anything’s a bonus really haha

Just know 100% for certain that new order are shite these days

(After pints and the match I’ll obviously be posting gibberish on here tonight about how amazing new order are live)

Obvs not a patch on the smiths but I quite like his solo / new band stuff.

Either way forgot I’d even bought a ticket to this gig until two days ago so anything’s a bonus really haha

Just know 100% for certain that new order are shite these days

(After pints and the match I’ll obviously be posting gibberish on here tonight about how amazing new order are live)
So the game any thoughts?

I remember the day they relegated us and the joy they took in it. Fuck them and their rag manager. 6-0.
Yeah. I have had a soft spot for a few clubs that have done us over the years, just because of other factors, and rarely hold a grudge in general, and especially not against football clubs outside of handful of teams (United and Liverpool, obviously, Bayern, and Real Madrid and Barca for not only what they have done to City but also what they did to my other beloved “hometown” club, Real Zaragoza).

But Ipswich can fuck right off.

Hope we put 10 past them today and then force all of their fans to exit through the trophy room (under heavy security, of course).

Yeah. I have had a soft spot for a few clubs that have done us over the years, just because of other factors, and rarely hold a grudge in general, and especially not against football clubs outside of handful of teams (United and Liverpool, obviously, Bayern, and Real Madrid and Barca for not only what they have done to City but also what they did to my other beloved “hometown” club, Real Zaragoza).

Hope we put 10 past them today and then force all of their fans to exit through the trophy room (under heavy security, of course).
One worked for me a decade ago. He was a slow pain.

Yes I can't forget that weakest link banner either. The bad blood between us started the season before I think when we were both going for automatic promotion. I'm not sure why. We got it away at Blackburn and they went up via the play offs.

3-0 after an hour till they get one back and make City angry enough to score three more.

As a regular poster on here knows, Eccles is better than Beccles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.