Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha enjoy. I think we’re all buzzing today.

First game in my new seat today, getting old now so moved out of the standing area and got myself a chair. Joining the FOC club.

Going to go for rice and three beforehand, New Order and Johnny Marr gig after, top day ahead.
If you are close to CBL Aisle 125 I'll give you a wave. :-) We are a friendly bunch round there.
Have a great time. It's the new season, first home game and boy will we show the world. :-)

Nahhh, I think I will sit in my car in the car park and listen to the roar......as if....

I'm leaving here in an hour and boy oh boy, I might nip in the shop and buy a new scarf. I've had the one I use for a few years now.. oh the only thing with that would be if it is my lucky scarf. First world problems.
It's getting back up the stairs from row A after the game that's the 'problem' but I ain't changing my seat for anyone. Bring it on. :-)
We have a high roller in our midst.

1000022514.jpg

Where’s the gig? The new place next to City? I’m down in South Wales this weekend otherwise I’d have gone to that ok!

Wythenshawe park.

So it’ll be a mud bath probably. And it’s in wythenshawe.

Tbh I’ll probably watch mr Marr then fuck new order off. They’re well past it these days.

Play the wingers from the start. They will sit in and try soak up pressure.

Doku & Savio should hold the positions high and wide. This way Ipswich will have two options.

Stick narrow and compact, don’t close the space. Which will allow our wingers to drive into dangerous areas.

Or they will have to close the gap creating more space in the centre of the pitch.

I think playing backwards and sideways against a team like Ipswich will play into their hands.

So my team today.

Enderson

Gravidol
Ruben
Akanji
Rico

Kova
Bernardo
kevin

Savio
Doku

Haaland

We don’t need to rush Foden back.

Wythenshawe park.

So it’ll be a mud bath probably. And it’s in wythenshawe.

Tbh I’ll probably watch mr Marr then fuck new order off. They’re well past it these days.

Yet Marr isn’t?! He improved The Cribs but everything else he has done since The Smiths has little merit.

Morrissey was entertaining last summer. I’m actually listening to The Queen Is Dead right now.

Haha enjoy. I think we’re all buzzing today.

First game in my new seat today, getting old now so moved out of the standing area and got myself a chair. Joining the FOC club.

Going to go for rice and three beforehand, New Order and Johnny Marr gig after, top day ahead.

Hadn't stood through an entire match for many years, and then, a few years back, did it at Wembley for the F.A. Cup semi-final against Arsenal. (Grrr! Still a bad memory of that. Match we should have won).

Found that it was no longer for me, not really. Standing for thirty minutes, maybe an entire half. Ok to that. But I found, belatedly, that I was no longer a Kippax kid (although I had been, in my head, for decades). Used to love it when a shot would go just past the post, and the whole crowd would surge down and knock the breath out of me, right into the guys in front.
Fucking dangerous when you think about it…

Cannot wait for the game: a week is too long between matches!

Ederson
Lewis
Akanji
Dias
Gvardiol
Kovacic
Bernardo
KDB
Savinho
Doku
Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.