• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a good game for Rodri to come back into and find some match rhythm
On the other hand he could get more rest

Probably a good game for Rodri to come back into and find some match rhythm
On the other hand he could get more rest
Yeah could be either or ;)
I'd let him have another week off. We don't play Arsenal for another month, do we can ease him back against West Ham and Brentford.
We all have an opinion though

Oh penny to a pound of shit they'll be compared. We'll also be told Ipswichs' players were grown on a cabbage patch and play for nothing more than pride in the badge.
Yer right, and they were all weaned driving Alex Ferguson tractors.

The pleasant aspect to this game is that Ipswich won't be starting that turd of turds Enzo Fernandes. What's up with that fellah - he'd start a fight in a Trappist monastery.!

Very true.

As much as I don't like the Dippers, It was clear from the get go in the Ipswich v Liverpool game that Ipswich were to press and there was a few nasty challenges left in early doors which the ref let go.

Hopefully the ref stamps his authority on the game early and cuts that shit out.
We should get our retaliation in first !!

As long as we don’t get complacent then we should be looking at building up a decent goal difference early in the season.

Ipswich worked their bollocks off in the first half and inevitably ran out of steam after an hour and in the end could have got a hammering

I’m sure Pep will be telling our boys to play their usual quick passing game, making them run around a lot more than they’re used to .. and then exactly the same will happen.. but hopefully we’ll be more ruthless than the dippers were

Suspect we will see Stones, Rodri, Walker and Foden all feature to get time into the legs.
Although I would keep Rico in the team he is our best RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.