Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect a comfortable win, but they did go for it against the dippers, so we need to be clinical. 3-1 would be OK but hope for more

Fond memories of this game:

screenshot-2021-01-27-at-11.04.53.png
Watched on the box, what a performance..

I bet Pep changes it big time for this game: Ederson, Walker, Dias, Stones, Ake, Kovacic, Bernardo, Lewis, Foden, Doku, Haaland

I expect a comfortable win, but they did go for it against the dippers, so we need to be clinical. 3-1 would be OK but hope for more
Need to be careful in the first half an hour judging by their performance against the dippers. Last thing we need is to gift them something to hang onto.
Nothing more certain than Liam bagging a goal at our place - hopefully a consolation

They will be shitting in their pants walking out at the Etihad next to the 4 straight PL Champions 5-0 for me.

He could well do, Foden could well start depending on how Savio is after his knock yesterday.

I can't see Walker starting but definitely think he'll get minutes.

You could well be correct too, It's all a guessing game, I'd like Rico to keep his place though he deserves it.
Pep didnt at all seem too concerned about Savio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.