Ipswich Town PL (H) |Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I can't ignore a Hatrick so the big guy gets my vote.
But I am over the BLUEMOON that my fellow City's fans have voted Rico totally terrorised Brighton today. Walker will struggle to get back in the starting 11 and rightly so. CTID

Rico. Bit pissed but he was brilliant from the start the finish
Hard little nut and classy as fuck to boot.
Great Performance. Night all

Had to give my vote to Haaland with the hattrick but totally get the rico votes.....he's made himself undroppable excellent player....such a shame bobb got that injury but can't wait to see them both down that righthand side fer many years to come just a shame palmer isnt in the same team with them....academy is bearing fruit but im sure the premier league will soon come up with some shite rule that you can only sell your academy lads fer a pound to teams that wear red or some shite!

Rico Rico Rico
Overlooked by many was his poor defending for the goal. He stopped running to play for offside when he was in an excellent position to make a challenge that could have prevented the goal. He also missed a sitter which on another day might have mattered. His all round game was solid, control in tight spaces excellent but overall contribution has been exaggerated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.