IPTV

What I don't understand is if this stuff is illegal and is described by police as criminal activity, why is it being openly discussed on here as if it's perfectly legal ?

I'm assuming we can't discuss piratebay and torrents in general ?

Non of us are full shillings so they wouldn't dare to prosecute as we are classed as special in the eyes of the law.
Discuss away, no one listens to the inane ramblings of our Twilight World.

Last edited:
Non of us are full shillings so they wouldn't dare to prosecute as we are classed as special in the eyes of the law and are protected typos. Discuss away, no one listens to the inane ramblings of our Twilight World.

Thank you moderator Bob.
I remember reading your first ever Post and saying to my lovely wife.. there is a future moderator if ever I've seen one.

Thank you moderator Bob.
I remember reading your first ever Post and saying to my lovely wife.. there is a future moderator if ever I've seen one.

Your more than welcome chap and when the calling comes, which it will, then consider yourself a protected man. Happy are those called to this supper.

Your more than welcome chap and when the calling comes, which it will, then consider yourself a protected man. Happy are those called to this supper.
I only really inhabit the graveyard shift.
As you say no one takes any notice of us at this time of night.
Only the sad and unfortunate and Australians linger on.

What I don't understand is if this stuff is illegal and is described by police as criminal activity, why is it being openly discussed on here as if it's perfectly legal ?

I'm assuming we can't discuss piratebay and torrents in general ?

Last night I paid a tenner to watch the match via the official stream that is in effect IPTV. The tenner paid for the licence to view it or to "rent" that performance. I'm sure many other providers paid to show the game in different countries and if I had had a legitimate subscription to the service from one of the other countries would i be breaking the law by watching it in this country via a different means? After all i have "rented" the performance and have the rights. That is my lay mans take on it anyway. Happy to be educated otherwise.

Last night I paid a tenner to watch the match via the official stream that is in effect IPTV. The tenner paid for the licence to view it or to "rent" that performance. I'm sure many other providers paid to show the game in different countries and if I had had a legitimate subscription to the service from one of the other countries would i be breaking the law by watching it in this country via a different means? After all i have "rented" the performance and have the rights. That is my lay mans take on it anyway. Happy to be educated otherwise.
No idea.
If I watch BBC here in Oz via a VPN am I breaking the law ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.