IPTV

Honestly digibit VPN is brilliant and it's £2.50 a month.

That's my referral link

I used to use digibit until I ran a DNS leak checker and it showed I was completely open, don't know if they have improved recently.

For anyone interested here is the leak test link, only takes about 10 seconds to run and is free. The advanced tab is what you need to choose.

Nord costs me £85 a year for several devices and is so easy to download straight to your Smart TV and firestick.
It's not even that if you get a cracked account. I paid around 4 quid before the summer and the account is still going strong. Nord allows me to watch DAZN Canada who show every PL / CL match.

Can anyone recommend a good IPTV service? Just got myself a 4k firestick and sacked off sky sports finally. Also, do i need a vpn for the firestick as well?

I stopped using kodi when it became apparent that all streams required a real debrid account. I believed this was a subscription service so may aswell just pay for iptv. Are those still using kodi paying for a debris account or is there a work around?

I stopped using kodi when it became apparent that all streams required a real debrid account. I believed this was a subscription service so may aswell just pay for iptv. Are those still using kodi paying for a debris account or is there a work around?

Think there is a few where you don’t need a real debrid account think one of them is repository called Oath but I recommend a real debrid account you get up to 4K films/tv quality I pay around £14 for 180 days well worth it.

I pay for real debrid roughly £8 for 90 days, also i pay £40 for 1 years iptv subscrption, which i dont really need as you can get all the football on kodi. Tried the free streams on kodi but its not reliable. Real debrid account is worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.