IPTV

I stopped using kodi when it became apparent that all streams required a real debrid account. I believed this was a subscription service so may aswell just pay for iptv. Are those still using kodi paying for a debris account or is there a work around?
I use kodi upstairs works fine rising tides live football add on.im on iptv down stairs.to be fair new kodi works brilliant as everyones on iptv these days.

I’ve just binned Sky.....can Someone recommend an IPTV set up that will cover UK Tv and sport ?
Good man! Remember get a decent VPN i use nord and play about with it,different servers and speed tests is key. I like my Iptv as I get 6 devices one sub. I would try and get a trial first or pay for one month while you work out if it works for you

If everybody paid for IPTV then you'd not have anything, so it's as valid to ask why people using IPTV try to encourage everyone else to use it. Personally I don't mind paying but I have a limit. Wouldn't mind the 3pm games but to be honest for the last one I just listened via radio (as bad as it was) and got some DIY done, like people used to do.
You make a valid point. But SKY well know that it is a minority who will take this kind of step. I got fed up of paying their ever increasing fees so decided to cancel my subscription. It was a nightmare. They kept asking me for a PIN that I set up in the mid 90s. In the end got so frustrated wrote to the CEO and threatened to take him personally to the small claims court. Yes it worked.The truth it is that these fees we pay/paid fund the exorbitant wages, transfer fees and agents fees. Would I sign up with SKY if the costs came down to sensible levels, which meant the players got 50k a week instead of 300k, agents didnt make millions, yes I would. Fucking Hell, the players used to catch the bus to Maine Road.
If I dont go to games, I use some good streams with a VPN and cast to the TV. Have sent details to quite a few on this site with PMs. Have looked into IPTV and will likely buy an Amazon Firestick and do it myself as fairly computer literate. No fees at all that way.

I understand NBC Sport Network channel is closing on the 31st December. Looks like Premier League matches will be shown on USA Network. May want to get your IPTV channels ready.

You make a valid point. But SKY well know that it is a minority who will take this kind of step. I got fed up of paying their ever increasing fees so decided to cancel my subscription. It was a nightmare. They kept asking me for a PIN that I set up in the mid 90s. In the end got so frustrated wrote to the CEO and threatened to take him personally to the small claims court. Yes it worked.The truth it is that these fees we pay/paid fund the exorbitant wages, transfer fees and agents fees. Would I sign up with SKY if the costs came down to sensible levels, which meant the players got 50k a week instead of 300k, agents didnt make millions, yes I would. Fucking Hell, the players used to catch the bus to Maine Road.
If I dont go to games, I use some good streams with a VPN and cast to the TV. Have sent details to quite a few on this site with PMs. Have looked into IPTV and will likely buy an Amazon Firestick and do it myself as fairly computer literate. No fees at all that way.
get android box instead of firestick.

I'm ready to dip my toe into IPTV having stated on a different thread that BT sport has to go after the Arse game. I have just bought an LG OLED TV( it's bloody awesome and we seem to still win on it too!) so, can anyone advise the best way to go about this? Box, firestick, can it be downloaded straight onto a Smart TV avoiding the latter 2 options?

Help!!

I'm ready to dip my toe into IPTV having stated on a different thread that BT sport has to go after the Arse game. I have just bought an LG OLED TV( it's bloody awesome and we seem to still win on it too!) so, can anyone advise the best way to go about this? Box, firestick, can it be downloaded straight onto a Smart TV avoiding the latter 2 options?

Help!!
Help has arrived.

Today, I put my money where my mouth is-for a change- and binned BT Sport as I promised to do following the Arse game commentary. The girl at BT Warrington was really good after I told her the reason and she let me out of the remaining months on my contract for a small increase in my Broadband price(maybe it helped that her hubby is an Everton fan). In the meantime, I have purchased and have installed a Firestick at £50 and am now in receipt of a full IPTV with help from a fellow contributor-thanks. all together £7/month better off, nothing going to BT for the Sport bit and the ability to get the City games abroad without real fear of buffering or VPN. Another good result!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.