IPTV

My family keep telling me to dip my toes in this. And my extortionate sky bill is up for renewal in Feb. (And the UFC being on ppv tonight has pissed me off when we already pay enough)
Is it actually a good enough replacement? I.e can you actually put a match or event on and watch it live and enjoy it without having to switch streams constantly?
Any help is appreciated!

If you have a good IPTV 99% of the time it will be like watching Sky.

You can't guarantee 100% reliability like the full price official services offer but for the price you pay they are an excellent option.

My family keep telling me to dip my toes in this. And my extortionate sky bill is up for renewal in Feb. (And the UFC being on ppv tonight has pissed me off when we already pay enough)
Is it actually a good enough replacement? I.e can you actually put a match or event on and watch it live and enjoy it without having to switch streams constantly?
Any help is appreciated!
Runs uninterrupted with UHD quality for 99% of the time. Only issue I’ve had is for a couple of boxing PPVs in the last few months, struggled with buffering or not loading up. It’s definitely worth the £100+ a month saving though for me.

Runs uninterrupted with UHD quality for 99% of the time. Only issue I’ve had is for a couple of boxing PPVs in the last few months, struggled with buffering or not loading up. It’s definitely worth the £100+ a month saving though for me.
Sounds good! Can you PM me some details if you dont mind?
Yeah that sky bill has rocketed to over £100 recently.

Sounds good! Can you PM me some details if you dont mind?
Yeah that sky bill has rocketed to over £100 recently.

Make sure if you want to stay with them you call and cancel, they’ll offer a lot less than that for you to stay if you want to.

How do you get it? PM from anyone would be appreciated.

What does the delay tend to be like for live sports? I normally watch on Kodi when after a 3pm kick off, can always find a good quality stream, tends to be about 2 mins behind though.

What does the delay tend to be like for live sports? I normally watch on Kodi when after a 3pm kick off, can always find a good quality stream, tends to be about 2 mins behind though.
A good source will be about 25/40 secs behind.

Just a case of when watching to not look at what's happening/messages on your phone immediately.

I was watching the City game on my iptv yesterday and it was apx 1 minute behind. It was the premier league feed but very pixelated; watchable but probably better on a smaller tv.

Kodi has a few repositories that are pretty reliable! The crew zip just load it in got to programs and install crew wizard install the build of your choice..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.