IPTV

My family keep telling me to dip my toes in this. And my extortionate sky bill is up for renewal in Feb. (And the UFC being on ppv tonight has pissed me off when we already pay enough)
Is it actually a good enough replacement? I.e can you actually put a match or event on and watch it live and enjoy it without having to switch streams constantly?
Any help is appreciated!
I've had it for a month or so, it's brilliant. Teams are listed, you just click on the team you want to watch, and if they're playing, it's on. It finds the stream for you.
It's not gone down once. I do have good broadband, but I'm not sure if that's a factor if I'm honest.
There's also a shit load of films, and box sets/ series.
I paid 30 for a firestick, and 100 a year to subscribe.
It's usually done by recommendation.
Hope that helps

I've had it for a month or so, it's brilliant. Teams are listed, you just click on the team you want to watch, and if they're playing, it's on. It finds the stream for you.
It's not gone down once. I do have good broadband, but I'm not sure if that's a factor if I'm honest.
There's also a shit load of films, and box sets/ series.
I paid 30 for a firestick, and 100 a year to subscribe.
It's usually done by recommendation.
Hope that helps
Any chance of a PM please?
I have iptv but it's a bit hit and miss.

Hello, My BT Sport is up for renewal and I'm bored of getting stung £17 a month to watch a city game every few weeks or so.

Tried seeing how Streams went through my PC (with full virus protection and popup blockers) and the amount of attempted trojan downloads was amazing. Most Streams were jerky as hell, or not working and the one or two good ones would be up for 5 mins and then fall over.

Never tried IPTV but feel now is the time. I have a Shield TV box and am looking for an IPTV Service that can get me CL and PL games, F1, NFL, US College Sports, not too bothered about Movies etc.

Most of all, it has to be decent quality and reliable. Pop on a game and let it play, not switching streams every 5 mins.

If anyone can help, could you send me a PM please.

Thanks in advance.

Morning guys, I'm new to this streaming lark and need a little advice. First, what Firestick do I buy and second, I've come across 2 recommended VPN providers on the internet, SureShark and Express. Are they the go to providers?. Thanks

Morning guys, I'm new to this streaming lark and need a little advice. First, what Firestick do I buy and second, I've come across 2 recommended VPN providers on the internet, SureShark and Express. Are they the go to providers?. Thanks
Surfshack is good, been using it for streams all season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.