IPTV

I just turn my on VPN to mexico then go on paramount+ for premier league games
Mine failed last night, lad who looks after it said I need to take it back to him to reconfigure as the platform he was using has gone, attached image from last night.

Attachments

• IMG_6419.jpeg
    IMG_6419.jpeg
    292.8 KB · Views: 46
Telegram?? Hi Vlad. How are you?
It saw a surge in popularity in 2021 after whatsapp announced changes to its privacy policy, that would allow it to share data with parent company meta. All the kool IPTV kids use it.

Last edited:
The app saw a surge in popularity in 2021, after whatsapp announced changes to its privacy policy that would allow it to share data with parent company meta. All the kool IPTV kids use it.
Is it based in ruSSia?
I understand it is the ho to app for those in the East? Strange why not asking for a PM!

Is it based in ruSSia?
I understand it is the ho to app for those in the East? Strange why not asking for a PM!
Based In Dubai, but yes it's founders are Russian.

For absolute security I use the Secret Chat facility to ensure IPTV convos are end-to-end encrypted. Also I turn off the people nearby feature to protect my location, and also I draw my curtains.

Last edited:
Based In Dubai, but yes it's founders are Russian.

For absolute security I use the Secret Chat facility to ensure IPTV convos are end-to-end encrypted. Also I turn off the people nearby feature to protect my location, and also I draw my curtains.
That’s not going to work unless you line your windows with silver foil. And make a helmet out of a cornflake box.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.