IPTV

Any recommendations please DM me.

Have used a good lad on here before, but not sure if he is still doing subs.

Thanks

Bumped this to ask a question. I am still with Talk Talk and got a free upgrade to their Full Fibre 900 package. I have the EERO Pro 6 mesh set up but am getting no noticeable increase in measured speed at the firecube or firestick.

Contcted Talk Talk who advised me the EERO is receiving 980mbs down and 109mb up. They suggested relocating the main EERO to a more suitable position in the room.

Bought a longer Ethernet cable to allow me to try it in several different positions and heights but still not getting any changes.

Is it a limitation of the EERO and if so, would getting a commercial OTS Router be a better way forward?
Not sure if already covered, but I had the same, checked and the cubes port is only 100mbs. I got a WiFi 6e router and that makes the cube faster than the port allows (ASUS RT-AXE7800 if you’re curious, but any 1000mbs+ router would do). 6e signal is weak as fuck for distance so needs to be close for best speeds. If your WiFi is bad plugging it in is better, but I have Virgin 500mbs so lots better over ”good” WiFi - I registered 580mbs on my iPad next to an ASUS ax xd5 mesh node which is nice, if a little suspicious ;)

Would appreciate similar to above. Mine is due to expire on Sunday and have nothing lined up.

I'll jump on the 'my provider has gone bump' train....as mine stopped working on Weds unfortunately. Shame as I only used it for US TV and TNT. Any recommendations? Please PM me, thanks.

I’m struggling for a login too, would really appreciate any suggestions from people if you could DM please. Thanks!

My provider has gone bump..anybody know of any good iptv providers..pm me please
I'll jump on the 'my provider has gone bump' train....as mine stopped working on Weds unfortunately. Shame as I only used it for US TV and TNT. Any recommendations? Please PM me, thanks.
Doesn't the above say something to you ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.