Iran Attack on Israel

It's mad when you think about it. I'm sat here on a saturday night, minding my own business and eating a Twirl while there's cunts going out of their way to cause a world war and end me and my family. Hardly seems fair
I’ve never rated twirl, couldn’t you have had a lion bar, boost, snickers or topic?

Hard to quantity anything on Twitter. That could be footage from years ago for all we know. And the name of the account isn't exactly impartial is it lol.
It will either be; nowt happened bar one missile bouncing off the roof of old Mrs Horowitz's gaff or Tel Aviv is now a car park, or something between.

Surely you could say the exact same about Iran. They’ve literally be backing different militia groups to attack Israel for years and you could say provoke war.

You could be right and maybe Israel have orchestrated the whole thing in order to cause an all out war, but there’s no way iran haven’t been involved or planning this for a while. They’re working hand in hand with putin as it is, so it’s not hard to imagine.

It’s fcked either way.
This is Bluemoon therefore Iran are peaceful freedom fighters and Israel are Zionist scum bud.

It's amazing how people choose whatever 'starting point' to the conflict is most convenient for them. Sky News just had a bloke on saying that Israel will have no option but to respond to this attack. Which is exactly the same argument for the reasons the attack is happening in the first place, just reversed. He then went on to talk about how Iran has been 'covertly attacking' Israel for years, the evidence being that Iran supplies weapons to groups attacking Israel. Again, by the same measure, every country supplying weapons to any other military is 'covertly attacking' whoever those weapons end up being used on. And I don't necessarily disagree with that assessment, but you can't only apply it one way.

that was the first time we really got see war on our televisions.
it was quite absorbing at 3am after a nightclub.
I think the 1st gulf war was the original, with CNN covering it, after sadam invaded Kuwait the first time, I was on a work course, and we'd all just got back from the bar very pissed as it kicked off, and we watched for hours on sombody's TV (Aug 1990), the next day on the course was carnage haha.

The 2nd was 2003 (march), and I was actually at work in support of what was going on, in a bunker in NW London.

The counter invasion (of Iraq) was carefully planned to be under the cover of a significant (and very convenient) dust storm, that had been forecast about 6 days out, the bombs and missiles went in before the dust storm, then the troop invasion followed, under the cover of the dust.

Suppossed to be going sharm el sheikh, Egypt in July. Fuck chance I am going anywhere near there now. Gonna have to change it. Jusy checked and it's less than 200 miles from Gaza

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.