Iran Attack on Israel

Why are israel crying like babies when they bombed the embassy and why are we and the yanks taking their side constantly , i dont like this full on support for them
They wreklessy bombed an embassy a hare’s breath down from the Canadian embassy and only down the road from the UK and US diplomatic missions, I think a poster on here mentioned their friends or family member worked near by. I wonder would they have still supported them had a missile gone astray and hit one of those. The mad thing is the answer would probably be yes.

Their coordinated attack was impressive. Created decoys to allow their ballistics to hit those military bases and exhausted the Israeli air defense systems. Now they actually have data from the Iron dome to study for more weaknesses.

The Israelis need to sit this one out.
Absolutely fuck all was impressive about it and Israel could turn Tehran into a car park in ten minutes.

If anyone should be sitting anything out, it’s the Islamist fanatical cunts who spend their entire time and what little money their country doesn’t have trying to fund terrorist groups to attack Israel and further destabilise the region.

Cunts vs cunts and cunts all the way down.

Do you know who I feel sorry for? Not the Israeli government, not Hamas, not the Iranian dictatorship, just every other poor **** in the region trying to work, support their family and live their lives in the 21st fucking century.

Honestly, as a species, we’ve come so far in the last 5,000 years but unfortunately, those that rise to power tend to be sociopaths with the same primitive instincts our forebears had when they first started coming down from the trees to walk upright on the savannah. Humans are a cancer on the planet.

Last edited:
Why are israel crying like babies when they bombed the embassy and why are we and the yanks taking their side constantly , i dont like this full on support for them

We support our allies, as we should. For all of its faults, and it does have many, Israel is a liberal democracy and we have a deep partnership on counter terrorism, trading, and things like climate. About 1 in 7 of all medicines on the NHS are from that trading agreement.

I think we've played this well. Israel was under attack. This was a defensive situation. We helped them defend their territory from an attack, condemned it, then said that de-escalation is the way to go.

There's no point in signing alliances and agreements and then not honouring those agreements. We can't tell Israel what to do any more than any country can tell us what to do, we can only use our influence to attempt to help the situation which is what we're attempting to do.

Targeting Civilians and accidental collateral damage are very different things. Targeting implies intent to kill civilians. They absolutely put civilians at risk. But no evidence it was targeted.
Noted for the Israel/Palestine thread.

We’ll see if Kobayashi likes it on that thread or if his hypocrisy comes to the fore.

We support our allies, as we should. For all of its faults, and it does have many, Israel is a liberal democracy and we have a deep partnership on counter terrorism, trading, and things like climate. About 1 in 7 of all medicines on the NHS are from that trading agreement.

I think we've played this well. Israel was under attack. This was a defensive situation. We helped them defend their territory from an attack, condemned it, then said that de-escalation is the way to go.

There's no point in signing alliances and agreements and then not honouring those agreements. We can't tell Israel what to do any more than any country can tell us what to do, we can only use our influence to attempt to help the situation which is what we're attempting to do.

In addition it hopefully now gives us, the US, and France the opportunity to add more pressure on what’s happening in Gaza. We’ve done this for you, now you need to …

Suppossed to be going sharm el sheikh, Egypt in July. Fuck chance I am going anywhere near there now. Gonna have to change it. Jusy checked and it's less than 200 miles from Gazza
Bring your Pringles and a cooked chicken you’ll be alright

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.