Iran Attack on Israel

I see you decided to totally ignore @Damocles well reasoned post about this and basically post the same thing again.
I have him on ignore just because i cant read his long posts . Just this second sky said sunak confirmed our part in it , not been watching the news much today so must have missed it if it was said this morning . Ok with you is it ?

Your attempts at ingratiating yourself with your left wing mates on here get more desperate and funny by the day.
Wtf are you on about now , my opinion is as valid as anyone elses . They are doing what the fuck they want and we are backing them up all the way and it is not right, still you got an like by dazdon , lol

I have him on ignore just because i cant read his long posts . Just this second sky said sunak confirmed our part in it , not been watching the news much today so must have missed it if it was said this morning . Ok with you is it ?
I’d go back and read his post as he made some salient points and I say without exactly being bessie mates with him, in fact I’m certain he’d rather I posted anywhere other than a forum he frequents.

Last edited:
Anybody else noticing the west's double standards at play here.

It annoys me that Sunak is getting the UK involved in this at all.

Just like Biden he couldn't even bring himself to condem the illegal Isreali attack on the Iranian consulate that brought about the Iran drone retaliation in the first place.
What would the UK look like if Israel had been levelled last night and we did nothing? We knew an attack was coming and we were involved to prevent loss of life, nobody can argue it didn't work.

Jordan has been a big critic of Israel and even Jordan participated in shooting down Iranian drones last night. Are Jordan now complicit as well?

It seems to me that people just want Israel to be given a good kicking.

What would the UK look like if Israel had been levelled last night and we did nothing? We knew an attack was coming and we were involved to prevent loss of life, nobody can argue it didn't work.

Jordan has been a big critic of Israel and even Jordan participated in shooting down Iranian drones last night. Are Jordan now complicit as well?

It seems to me that people just want Israel to be given a good kicking.
I dissagree, I don't want the UK to be drawn into a middle east conflict. Its not our fight, is it?? Why does it reflect worse on the UK than any other western country if Israel gets attacked. Its got nothing to do with us. We should concentrate on what's happening in our back yard IE Ukraine.

Before the attack on the embassy there was political and international rules that everyone abides by because it prevents escalation into wars, that kill millions.

The Israeli actions are dragging everyone into their hatred. And we are all hating them for it. Oct the 7th happened, they had the sympathy, they have lost it all unfortunately, except amongst their most fervent supporters.
And you think paying and arming Hezbollah, Hamas and Yemmeni Rebels to attack Isreal is not breaking International Rules?
Laughable.

Attempt. Thousands were not killed. As for the reference to Israel having nuclear weapons…what exactly are you inferring?
They woukd have been if Isreal didn't have the defences it had. If you don't want to do the damage you don’t attack.

What do Isreal export to make so much money that they can afford the best weapons and best security in the world ?
They dont have the best intelligence as we were lead to believe before the hamas attack and america and i think us have been sending them weapons , like russia they are not as powerful as we were led to believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.