Iran Attack on Israel

dieing for Isreal.
three words,
two of them not quite right...

i can't help myself

lUcl673gMboQw.webp

Yes being a communist I'm completely puzzled by it.*

*Just in case the sarcasm is lost, I'm not actually a communist it's just one of his stock insults.
Leftists are even worse than communists.

They hate the west, especially when chatting about Middle Eastern conflicts, where none are even from the west.

They‘re trying to be Trumpian in the post Cold War era.

The Iranians were not hellbent on creating havoc as you put it. They are well aware of the damage Israel and by extension the US can unleash. But after the illegal assassinations in Syria they had to do something otherwise they would seem weak.
Iran have been funding terrorist groups who have been consistently attacking Israel for years now. Based on what you’re saying about being ‘weak’ wouldn’t Israel have to hit back at some point. (I hope that doesn’t happen/escalate)

The same Iran that’s working hand in hand with Russia to help kill innocent Ukrainians?

Last edited:
Not hellbent? Iran have been funding terrorist groups who have been consistently attacking Israel for years now. Based on what you’re saying about being ‘weak’ wouldn’t Israel have to hit back at some point. (I hope that doesn’t happen/escalate)

The same Iran that’s working hand in hand with Russia to help kill innocent Ukrainians?
Now where have I seen something similar to this, I take it we're talking about supplying weapons?

Ah....Yanks, Germans, British etc etc working hand in hand to help kill innocent Palestinians.

Now where have I seen something similar to this, I take it we're talking about supplying weapons?

Ah....Yanks, Germans, British etc etc working hand in hand to help kill innocent Palestinians.
I agree. What’s your point? Iran are apparently supplying drones to Russia. Surely that should be called out and is relevant to this discussion. Same with America, uk and other countries doing similar

Iran are also directly funding terrorist groups, yet you ignored that bit of my post.

I agree. What’s your point? Iran are apparently supplying drones to Russia. Surely that should be called out and is relevant to this discussion. Same with America, uk and other countries doing similar

Iran are also directly funding terrorist groups, yet you ignored that bit of my post.
The West too are supplying Terrorist groups. It's a shitshow all round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.