Iran Attack on Israel

Jesus Christ

But as long as the war in Gaza rages, the possibility of conflagration is far from over. Netanyahu’s far-right coalition partners are calling for a “devastating” response to the Islamic Republic’s attack, and the Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth reported on Sunday that the “war drums are beating in the war cabinet’s meeting room”.

“A source who is very well informed about the marathon talks that were held this past week said: ‘Had they been filmed and uploaded on to YouTube, there would be 4 million people in Ben Gurion airport today looking for a way to escape from here,’” the well known columnist Ronan Bergman wrote.

Stage managed.
Israel attack kills Iranian guy.
Iran needs to demonstrate strength.
Warns Israel of rocket and missile attack.
Attack is easily defended, Iran demonstrates strength internally.
Israel demonstrates strength internally.
Israel's allies demonstrate support.
Nobody loses face.
Hopefully allows peaceful phase, until the next time.

I'm not even sure we've interacted before, I very much doubt you could refer to me as a usual suspect.

Anyway, I apologise to you for pointing out the mimisspelling.
I wouldn't worry about Anorak. He camps out on the Russia thread blasting them daily for stealing land and attacking Ukraine But for some reason hasn't a problem with Israel doing that very same thing.

I'm not even sure we've interacted before, I very much doubt you could refer to me as a usual suspect.

Anyway, I apologise to you for pointing out the misspelling.
Sorry about that.
Not directed at you the person who approved your post.
Sorry for tarring you with the same brush. That said pulling people up on spelling is a bit naff.

Last edited:
It's certainly a strange inconsistency. A person who passionately supports the country he can't name correctly.
I only support the UK and democracy as it happens.
Dictators and terrorists can fuck right off.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ

But as long as the war in Gaza rages, the possibility of conflagration is far from over. Netanyahu’s far-right coalition partners are calling for a “devastating” response to the Islamic Republic’s attack, and the Israeli daily Yedioth Ahronoth reported on Sunday that the “war drums are beating in the war cabinet’s meeting room”.

“A source who is very well informed about the marathon talks that were held this past week said: ‘Had they been filmed and uploaded on to YouTube, there would be 4 million people in Ben Gurion airport today looking for a way to escape from here,’” the well known columnist Ronan Bergman wrote.
Refugees queuing up at airports whatever next? Tracing back your family tree to ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.