Iran Attack on Israel

That was the idea though, wasn’t it? Obviously they’d be able to deal with a hundred or so drones.

Iran know they cannot land a glove on Israel , but they had to respond somehow to what happened in Syria. All an expensive pantomime really, and it has done it's job with crowds in Lebanon and Iran out cheering that they have done something to Israel.

So in the end Iran fired hundreds of drones giving Isreal at least 2 hours notice so they could shoot them all done and everyone saves face and life goes on . This was all stage managed from the beginning to appease everyone as now the Arabs will be dancing in the street burning the Isreal and American flags claiming an hollow victory and Isreal will be safe in the knowledge that they can do what they want when they want including attacking other sovereign countries and no one goes against them because the Arab world know that no one fucks with Israel or they get wiped out . The only losers are the poor people of Gaza who have lost everything

So if Israel do nothing, aren’t they open to further attacks because they look like a pussy? If they do react they’re open to a bigger attack?
I don't see Israel being in the least bit concerned by Iran's 'attack', if future acts of aggression are expected to be anything like that one.

Not sure what point you think you’re making.

Think it’s he hates the west, hates Tories, hates Labour, hates America, no time for Biden, hates anyone who doesn’t hate Israel and is just angry with life in general.

If I’ve missed anything I can only apologise.

Israel needed the involvement of four allies to shoot everything down. Not sure those same allies will be so keen for war with Iran.

It's time for Netanyahu to stop trying to provoke Iran and sit down and start making peace with it's neighbours. No proxies for Iran to back, no threat to Israel.

Clearly a big show with little intent. A face saving exercise with maybe a message in there with the airbase that got hit. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if it was an iron Dome unit that got hit but no pics of the damage that I have seen.

The question is will Israel take the matter as done or go in all guns blazing. They don’t have a history of restraint….

Israel needed the involvement of four allies to shoot everything down. Not sure those same allies will be so keen for war with Iran.

It's time for Netanyahu to stop trying to provoke Iran and sit down and start making peace with it's neighbours. No proxies for Iran to back, no threat to Israel.

I don’t think they “needed” the allies to be fair.

From some calculations I did the other day after Hezbollah fired some missiles, Iron Dome currently has capacity for about 600 intercept shots before being reloaded. Not including jets in the air and other anti air stuff they have. Feels like 300 targets to shoot down was a calculated figure used knowing the would get taken out.

Surely you could say the exact same about Iran. They’ve literally be backing different militia groups to attack Israel for years and you could say provoke war.

You could be right and maybe Israel have orchestrated the whole thing in order to cause an all out war, but there’s no way iran haven’t been involved or planning this for a while. They’re working hand in hand with putin as it is, so it’s not hard to imagine.

It’s fcked either way.
I don’t have access to the same level of intel you seem to have about Putin and Iran. I have no idea what they are hatching, or even if they are at all. What is apparent, is the desire of Israel to reach their objectives, genocide or not. They attacked Iran in Damascus, it wasn’t the other way around.

This narrative of Putin n and Iran is easy to say, but harder to back up evidentially. What have they actually done to Israel? And what they have done is only after , we can bomb any **** anytime, attacked them.

America will back them regardless, we cannot, or should not. Netanyahu is like Trump, a maniac. I don’t want to see us in a conflict backing up the utter cunts who caused it all. If America wants embroiled in another utter disaster, let them crack on.

Another casualty of any conflict, will be Iranian people, who are showing more and more resistance to the Theocratic arseholes running it.

Imagine for a minute if Israel was a Muslim state? Would we be saying they are justified starving and bombing predominately civilians? We would be bombing them back to the Stone Age.

Do we allow an extreme right government, that is effectively using starvation as a weapon, to drag us all into a war with Russia? I say fuck that. They are so biblical they should remind themselves of the, reap what you sow, adage. We should not reap the whirlwind of actions taken by a state that brazenly rolls over every aspect of international law.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.