Iran Attack on Israel

Netanyahu is one day away from tricking Biden into giving him his credit card number

giphy.gif

There is absolutely no fucking need for any counterattack from Israel. Iran had to do something. It’s about as low impact as possible in the circumstances of an attack on Israel soil.

This whole October 7th outrage has been allowed to take on too much significance. It was an appalling tragedy but did not represent an existential threat to Israel. It’s been weaponised in a wholly disproportionate way and is in danger of imperilling us all.

honestly, a regional conflict and its not our business and we shouldn't get involved, after all we have been happy to sit back and let israel bomb any place they want.

Bidens a fuckwit, but has always been a hawk so will be loving this, Israel has poked Iran bombing Damascus, Iran have acted stupidly and played into Israels hands, both countries are run by cunts, I feel sorry for the civilians of both places in this childish conflict.

Last edited:
Explain it to me like a PHD in International Security how Israel striking Iran didn't start WW3 but Iran retaliating does?
They didn’t strike Iran. Not really. Know an embassy is strictly sovereign territory, but it doesn’t amount to the same thing. Not in my eyes at least.

That said, Israel needs to chill the fuck out. What did they expect Iran to do? Hopefully that concludes matters. For now at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.