Irani talking out of his **** again

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:
Does anyone with a twitter account know if you can tweet some of the shorter reviews to his feed?

Does anyone with a high calibre rifle with telescopic infra-red sights know what time the **** puts his bins out?

I like that. Even without his spontaneous bleatings he sounds like a dick. And his thick as fuck accent makes him sound like a prick.

Just like to say I don't mind boltoners as my half brother and sister are from Bolton (accent an all) but it don't fucking help him does it, the wanker.

west didsblue said:
Ted Beckham name drop again this morning

RIIAC

Has he been saying the Stretford End is louder than Parkhead yet?

I haven't listened to the c*nt this week, I just couldn't put myself through it. Can't believe he's still carping on about "Ted". He's probably penning volume II of his autobiography now, under the working title of "The Ted Diaries".

RIIAC

Still couldn't do it this morning; still not ready yet. Due in Brum again tomorrow so gonna force myself to have a listen.

RIIAC

Just a thought, all those with twitters that have not been blocked by him; why not tweet him a link to this thread?

RIIAC

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Who's up for a gathering at the talk sport studios with a bounty of footballs, and when that **** turns up we unload a shit load of shots at his head.

I think it would be better to turn up with a full muck spreader and unload a shit load of shit at his whole body!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.