Irani talking out of his **** again

shevtheblue said:
Dont they call bayern the united of bundesliga? Figures he would support them. Thick c unt.

This^^^

glory hunter central according to English friends of mine resident in Lippstadt
for decades.

Alan: "So is Piers a real Arsenal fan then"
St Ron: "Oh yes, he's on Twitter all the time banging on about it"

I'm obviously not a real City fan cos I've never been on Twitter.

RIIAC

If you have never listened to him you should give it a go. He talks a lot but doesn't actually say anything. It's clear Brazil thinks he's a Wally.

How he got this job is beyond me.

dom said:
shevtheblue said:
Dont they call bayern the united of bundesliga? Figures he would support them. Thick c unt.

This^^^

glory hunter central according to English friends of mine resident in Lippstadt
for decades.
Yep. I bet his favourite Italian team is AC Milan, Spanish team is Real so on and so forth. His favourite NBA team was probably the Bulls but has changed to the Lakers. He's one of those people who have to be linked to successful teams - in all honesty we should really feel sorry for the sad little man.

Mike N said:
If you have never listened to him you should give it a go. He talks a lot but doesn't actually say anything. It's clear Brazil thinks he's a Wally.

Mark Lawrenson is the same. The tosser could talk for an hour buy say nothing.

Waffle in short.

He must have some connections high up within Talkshite,he is a complete embarrassment to all involved.

Mike N said:

Lets be honest, alan brazil is a tit and his opinions on anything are nearly always outdated and full of cliche. They both call each other 'chicken' and talksport basically endorse brazil being an alcoholic by poking fun at him being hungover every morning in their ads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.