Irani talking out of his **** again

Listened this morning. Nothing too controversial from him. Still a grade one prat.

RIIAC

Not directly Irani but he did not correct the caller. About 7.35am they had a Utd fan on saying that Beckham would not be in the top 5 players brought through their youth system. This fool then went onto say that Beckham would be behind Giggs, Scholes, Edwards, Best, Charlton, and BRIAN ROBSON. No one picked up on this at all. Neither Brazil or Irani.

richardtheref said:
Not directly Irani but he did not correct the caller. About 7.35am they had a Utd fan on saying that Beckham would not be in the top 5 players brought through their youth system. This fool then went onto say that Beckham would be behind Giggs, Scholes, Edwards, Best, Charlton, and BRIAN ROBSON. No one picked up on this at all. Neither Brazil or Irani.
Didnt the caller say he wouldnt be in the top 100?
Even i thought he was on the wum

Irani came out with a cracker this morning. I think the journo in the studio between 7am and 7.30 was Matt Lawson, and the topic was United's greatest ever players [surprise, surprise] and Irani said that Ronaldo must be "the greatest player ever to come through the club's system", to which the journo replied "He DIDN'T come through the system", and Ronnie was lost for words! As we are so often reminded of their 'history', I would have thought that even a bandwagon follower would have known that.

The cookie monster said:
richardtheref said:
Didnt the caller say he wouldnt be in the top 100?
Even i thought he was on the wum

Might have done. Only heard him mention the top 5.

I'm no cynic said:
Irani came out with a cracker this morning. I think the journo in the studio between 7am and 7.30 was Matt Lawson, and the topic was United's greatest ever players [surprise, surprise] and Irani said that Ronaldo must be "the greatest player ever to come through the club's system", to which the journo replied "He DIDN'T come through the system", and Ronnie was lost for words! As we are so often reminded of their 'history', I would have thought that even a bandwagon follower would have known that.

I listened to the show and never heard this

Markt85 said:
I'm no cynic said:

I listened to the show and never heard this

You definitely missed it then, I was gonna mention myself but cynic beat me to it, he claimed ronaldo was the best player ever to come threw the ranks at united no mention that they bought this highly gifted player from Sporting.

i heard, er ok utd developed him .he said ,you cannot develop talent like that its born you plastic t**t

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.