Irani talking out of his **** again

Excuse me everyone, but has anyone mentioned that Ronald Irani is a cünt yet?!

shevtheblue said:
Mike N said:
If you have never listened to him you should give it a go. He talks a lot but doesn't actually say anything. It's clear Brazil thinks he's a Wally.

How he got this job is beyond me.
Lets be honest, alan brazil is a tit and his opinions on anything are nearly always outdated and full of cliche. They both call each other 'chicken' and talksport basically endorse brazil being an alcoholic by poking fun at him being hungover every morning in their ads.

Funny you should say that, cos this morning Irani was reading out a list of nominees for tonight's BRIT Awards and playing a clip of their tunes, asking Brazil's opininion on each. At the end Brazil said "rubbish, what happened to proper music like, Spandau Ballet... y'know, 'Gold' and Dire Straits?"

He's been pissed a long time. Meanwhile Irani was singing the praises of Rihanni. FFS.

RIIAC.

ive not listened for a while now. i couldn't stand hearing "he's a united type player, he should be playing for united" when discussing other top players in the league, makes me fucking sick to the pit of my stomach

Cheadle Blue said:
ive not listened for a while now. i couldn't stand hearing "he's a united type player, he should be playing for united" when discussing other top players in the league, makes me fucking sick to the pit of my stomach

And he's played the Manager card too. When Guardiola landed the Bayern job on a three year contract, then according to Irani, it was all fitting into place. His logic was that Fergie would retire in three years and Guardiola would step straight into the swamp job. I could think of a couple of strong arguments which go against that, such as Bayern are already one of the biggest and most successful clubs in the world, further reinforced with the demolition of Arsenal, and if that success should continue, there would be no desire for him to move elsewhere. I am sure a club of Bayern's status would have visions of a long-term project, not a quick fix job. The second argument was that the Bayern job could turn out be a kiss of death, in which case he wouldn't be offered the job as Fergie's successor.

Like others here, I'm sick and tired of his rag sychophantic utterances, and the only part of the show I tend to listen to is between 7-7.30am when there is a guest reporter in the studio, and that's only because my radio alarm is set for 7 o'clock.

Swales lives said:
shevtheblue said:
Mike N said:
If you have never listened to him you should give it a go. He talks a lot but doesn't actually say anything. It's clear Brazil thinks he's a Wally.

How he got this job is beyond me.
Lets be honest, alan brazil is a tit and his opinions on anything are nearly always outdated and full of cliche. They both call each other 'chicken' and talksport basically endorse brazil being an alcoholic by poking fun at him being hungover every morning in their ads.

Funny you should say that, cos this morning Irani was reading out a list of nominees for tonight's BRIT Awards and playing a clip of their tunes, asking Brazil's opininion on each. At the end Brazil said "rubbish, what happened to proper music like, Spandau Ballet... y'know, 'Gold' and Dire Straits?"

He's been pissed a long time. Meanwhile Irani was singing the praises of Rihanni. FFS.

RIIAC.

All yesterday, he called Daniel Van Buyten "Van Bootun".

His "insight" when asked if Arsenal had any chance was thus:

RIIAC: "play Walcott on the right, Lahm might leave a gap"
Brazil: "what else will Arsenal have to do?"
RIIAC: "err. Walcott on the right for me. Exploit any gaps."

RIIAC!!!

Stopped listening as he is just a small minded sycophantic **** . How the hell he is still allowed to broadcast his biased diatribe is beyond belief. No insight, no intelligent thought just rag gibberish. Anyone notice the little sounds he makes while the pisscan waffles on about something or nothing, sounds like one of these two
suits-you-sir.jpg

RIIAC

Whatever topic the two freeloaders are talking about you can guarantee that round faced idiot will bring the subject back to "Manch U-narted". The man's a **** and he's paid an awful lot of money for being a stupid ****, why??

RIIAC

I am enraged by the stupidity of the man. I'd hate it if he were a City fan. Even more than I'd hate it if Eamonn Holmes, Pat Crerand and Lou Macari were City fans.

Pam said:
I am enraged by the stupidity of the man. I'd hate it if he were a City fan. Even more than I'd hate it if Eamonn Holmes, Pat Crerand and Lou Macari were City fans.

And that's saying something!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.