Irani talking out of his **** again

nicholasjackson said:
RIIAC(love this a banner at a game haha)

Something like this perhaps? :)

2lvbria.jpg

I discovered the other day that there is a pub in Great Notley, near Braintree in Essex, which - astonishingly - has a painting of Ronnie Irani's head on its pub sign outside. (This is quite true, btw.)
It is called "The Essex Cricketers", and has a double-sided sign, with Graham Gooch's picture on one side and Irani on the other. Graham Gooch, fair enough, but Essex must be desperate for stars if they have Ron as one of its great players depicted for posterity.
It goes without saying that if ever I am in that area, I shall not be gracing the inn with my presence, no matter how good the ale might be.
I don't suppose any Bluemooners ever go (or live) there, but I expect loads of Man U "fans" come from there. I was astounded when I found this out. The pub was certainly still going in 2010, I don't know if it still is.

Big Swifty said:
I discovered the other day that there is a pub in Great Notley, near Braintree in Essex, which - astonishingly - has a painting of Ronnie Irani's head on its pub sign outside. (This is quite true, btw.)
It is called "The Essex Cricketers", and has a double-sided sign, with Graham Gooch's picture on one side and Irani on the other. Graham Gooch, fair enough, but Essex must be desperate for stars if they have Ron as one of its great players depicted for posterity.
It goes without saying that if ever I am in that area, I shall not be gracing the inn with my presence, no matter how good the ale might be.
I don't suppose any Bluemooners ever go (or live) there, but I expect loads of Man U "fans" come from there. I was astounded when I found this out. The pub was certainly still going in 2010, I don't know if it still is.
Bloody hell the lad's right:
ronnieil.jpg

Gray said:
Big Swifty said:
ronnieil.jpg

Oh dear god.

Gray said:
Big Swifty said:
ronnieil.jpg
Pubs are closing by the day. I hope this one is on the list...

Will make nice apartments that plot...

Thanks for posting the piccies of the pub sign. It actually looks quite a nice pub. What a pity it's sullied by that sign.

Big Swifty said:

Keith Fletcher, John Lever, Nasser Hussain, etc, etc.

All much better cricketers than the ****!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.