Irani talking out of his **** again

corky1970 said:
NipHolmes said:
Mike N said:
If you have never listened to him you should give it a go. He talks a lot but doesn't actually say anything. It's clear Brazil thinks he's a Wally.

How he got this job is beyond me.

Mark Lawrenson is the same. The tosser could talk for an hour buy say nothing.

Waffle in short.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfQarImZ97Y[/youtube]

I howled at this video. On the money ;)

nicholasjackson said:
laserblue said:
nicholasjackson said:
RIIAC(love this a banner at a game haha)

Something like this perhaps? :)

2lvbria.jpg

haha somebody who isnt blocked should send this to him

just joined and sent it

Big Swifty said:
I discovered the other day that there is a pub in Great Notley, near Braintree in Essex, which - astonishingly - has a painting of Ronnie Irani's head on its pub sign outside. (This is quite true, btw.)
It is called "The Essex Cricketers", and has a double-sided sign, with Graham Gooch's picture on one side and Irani on the other. Graham Gooch, fair enough, but Essex must be desperate for stars if they have Ron as one of its great players depicted for posterity.
It goes without saying that if ever I am in that area, I shall not be gracing the inn with my presence, no matter how good the ale might be.
I don't suppose any Bluemooners ever go (or live) there, but I expect loads of Man U "fans" come from there. I was astounded when I found this out. The pub was certainly still going in 2010, I don't know if it still is.

Graham Gooch on one side and Irani on the other? Jesus wept. Graham Gooch is one of our finest ever players and they put Irani up with him. Bet Gooch isnt very impressed.

They had a fan on this morning (Liverpool fan I think) saying how he agreed with Rafa's outburst and how Chelsea fans are scared to death of upsetting Roman in case he walks away,

The cnut then turned round and said,
'so you are saying that Chelsea are just a small club with a lot of money'?

you could tell he was dying for the scouser to say 'yeah just like City'

RIIAC

They just had Andy Jacobs on Iranis show, he was saying that hes not happy with the way Abramovich runs the club like a dictator and was wrong to appoint Benitez in the first place.

He then went on to say the model way to run a club was Sheik Mansour at Manchester City, a great owner who dosnt interfere on the football side, Brazil more or less did the rest of the interview while I rani just made strange whining noises trying to but in to slag city off but they wouldnt let him talk, sure i heard a gunshot from the corner of the studio, if only

blue underpants said:
They just had Andy Jacobs on Iranis show, he was saying that hes not happy with the way Abramovich runs the club like a dictator and was wrong to appoint Benitez in the first place.

He then went on to say the model way to run a club was Sheik Mansour at Manchester City, a great owner who dosnt interfere on the football side, Brazil more or less did the rest of the interview while I rani just made strange whining noises trying to but in to slag city off but they wouldnt let him talk, sure i heard a gunshot from the corner of the studio, if only
Made me laugh when they went on to talk about who would take over from Rafa if he went today RIIAC (trying to be his usual smartarse self) said "what about Kenny Dalglish eh? Kenny? eh?" That's when you might have heard the gunshot as he didn't get a rise.

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
blue underpants said:

Made me laugh when they went on to talk about who would take over from Rafa if he went today RIIAC (trying to be his usual smartarse self) said "what about Kenny Dalglish eh? Kenny? eh?" That's when you might have heard the gunshot as he didn't get a rise.

RIIAC
Brilliant, they both fucked him off, RIIAC

blue underpants said:
strongbowholic said:
blue underpants said:

RIIAC
Brilliant, they both fucked him off, RIIAC
Same with Frank Sinclair yesterday. He came on to talk about Chelsea after they had been talking about the new ocean liner/Titanix project. RIIAC was trying to throw in gags like "...will it be plain sailing..." etc and again Sinclair just kept it straight and ingnored the knobhead. Well done Frank :D

RIIAC

Swales lives said:
Someone told me that the c*nt, was all teary-eyed in the studio when Gary Speed killed himself, going on about what good mates they were from his Bolton days. But on the day of his funeral, he did his show and never mentioned it... oh and didn't go to the funera eitherl.

RIIAC
The very definition of a ****.

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.