Irani talking out of his **** again

strongbowholic said:
Swales lives said:
Someone told me that the c*nt, was all teary-eyed in the studio when Gary Speed killed himself, going on about what good mates they were from his Bolton days. But on the day of his funeral, he did his show and never mentioned it... oh and didn't go to the funera eitherl.

RIIAC
The very definition of a ****.

RIIAC

I'm not sure if it's true, but it feels true. I bet Irani met him once at a dinner - which in his mind means they went to school together.

another thing that i hate about that bastard, is his voice is the last one you hear at every break. that druken fuck brazil will say "keep it tuned to talk sport, its 8.29 and hers the news with robin" and just before the adverts kick in, he has to get the last word in usually something like "shocking" or "can't believe it". i hate him!!!!!

Cheadle Blue said:
another thing that i hate about that bastard, is his voice is the last one you hear at every break. that druken fuck brazil will say "keep it tuned to talk sport, its 8.29 and hers the news with robin" and just before the adverts kick in, he has to get the last word in usually something like "shocking" or "can't believe it". i hate him!!!!!

HAHA.....it`s not just me then

bluevengence said:
Cheadle Blue said:

HAHA.....it`s not just me then
...or me :))

He annoys me the way he pronounces certain words like he's trying to emulate his southern counterparts. He talks northern then says something like ' having a baaaarth'. It's 'Bath' Ronnie, you're from Bolton you utter fucking bellend.

I listened for a bit this morning and there was a radio ad for the RAC on and I thought,
'Christ has Nipholmes campaign infiltrated TalkSport even further?'
Thought your Twitter followers might like it>>>

riiacvanbig.jpg

Swales lives said:
I listened for a bit this morning and there was a radio ad for the RAC on and I thought,

riiacvanbig.jpg

That is bang on the money, brilliant, just brilliant!

I will post that on twitter and link all TS pundits, surely one of them will bite?

Cheers Swales!

Hahaha top work, Swales lives.

The **** was at his irritating worst this morning.

Swales lives said:

riiacvanbig.jpg
Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.