Irani talking out of his **** again

Swales lives said:
blue underpants said:
Wheres Wally this morning !!

Just tuned in hes not on, Jimmy Bullard with Brazil

Apparently he's in China, checking that 6 yr olds are making his 'insoles' properly, he'll be back later in the week banging on about "huge orders"... "loads of interest" ..."intellectual property"... basically, talking shite, using terms that he doesn't understand and trying to plug a shit product that nobody is interested in. Just in time for an all expenses paid freebie at Cheltenham.

RIIAC
Damn !!
Thought he had got the tin tack

Am not saying the station has ever been great,but as a regular listener during the day,well upto them clowns Durham and Gough coming on,I feel it's losing it's touch a bit now

It needs freshening up,I know it's there to make money buy saying controversial things,so every numpty rings or texts,but its getting very tiresome now,kind of you know what's coming next kind of thing

Brazil is OK but I always count him as a rag,and he hates City,read his book for examples of that.Irani utter disgrace to Lancastrians,Keys and Gray,well we leave that there,Hawksbee OK ish but his mate Jacobs is another anti City wanker,then as I say I switch off

meeesh said:
Am not saying the station has ever been great,but as a regular listener during the day,well upto them clowns Durham and Gough coming on,I feel it's losing it's touch a bit now

It needs freshening up,I know it's there to make money buy saying controversial things,so every numpty rings or texts,but its getting very tiresome now,kind of you know what's coming next kind of thing

Brazil is OK but I always count him as a rag,and he hates City,read his book for examples of that.Irani utter disgrace to Lancastrians,Keys and Gray,well we leave that there,Hawksbee OK ish but his mate Jacobs is another anti City wanker,then as I say I switch off
Jacobs is anti-everything, he has bad things to say about everything and everyone and is admittedly a bitter man.
Keys and Grey is a serious mans show and goes in depth - Gray usually has pleasant things to say about us if it's warranted.
Drive time is just light hearted banter, and that's how I take it. I rarely listen to the later shows as i'm in dad mode then and taters deep inside Mrs P by the time Sportsbar comes on.

Imagine my disappointment at finding out St Ronald of Dunmow is in China, no doubt decontaminating polluted rivers and driving the pro-democracy movement - can't wait to see the footage of him holding up a tank in Tiananmen Square.

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
Imagine my disappointment at finding out St Ronald of Dunmow is in China, no doubt decontaminating polluted rivers and driving the pro-democracy movement - can't wait to see the footage of him holding up a tank in Tiananmen Square.

RIIAC
Like to see a Chinese T34 roll right over him

RIIAC

Felt for Jimmy Bullard this morning. Shame he had an injury plagued career and all he'll be remembered for is pointing at his mates after he scored once.

He was a cracking player, Jimmy Bullard. My mate used to play golf with him when he was at Wigan and said he was a top bloke too.

Actually tuned in this morning

Quite enjoyed listening to Jimmy bullard who is standing in for st ronald..no snide digs etc.no mate this mate that to people he doesnt know

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.