Irani talking out of his **** again

andyhinch said:
maxwellblue said:
Just joined the forum after lurking for a while and thought this was a deserving first post.

Irani is just a complete and utter WGBE
Fuck off you plastic;) welcome on board, just state your barm of muffin stance now to save latter confusion

Thanks for the welcome, feel at home already :D

maxwellblue said:
andyhinch said:
maxwellblue said:
Just joined the forum after lurking for a while and thought this was a deserving first post.

Irani is just a complete and utter WGBE
Fuck off you plastic;) welcome on board, just state your barm of muffin stance now to save latter confusion

Thanks for the welcome, feel at home already :D

Whatever you do, dont upset anyone in the clique!

Brian Moore on this morning. Did a mangled, Yocksher screaming version of "...cry God, for Harry, England and St George..." - terrible.

That said, he seemed ok rest of the show. Seems odd hearing comment in the morning that is better than the educationally subnormal stuff you get from St Ronald of Dunmow.

strongbowholic said:
Brian Moore on this morning. Did a mangled, Yocksher screaming version of "...cry God, for Harry, England and St George..." - terrible.

That said, he seemed ok rest of the show. Seems odd hearing comment in the morning that is better than the educationally subnormal stuff you get from St Ronald of Dunmow.

I never liked Moore as a player. He always seemed a bit of a thug, despite being a lawyer.

I've heard him a few times on the Saturday breakfast show with that City-hating twat, Saggers, and I don't really like him on that, though maybe my view is coloured by my hatred of him.

However, he is a vast improvement on that thick Scouser, Mickey Quinn, and of course, RIIAC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.