Irani talking out of his **** again

Was enjoying another St Ronald of Dunmow free show this morning. Ray Parlour was the guest presenter and whilst I don't like his whiny Essex voice, he is still a vast improvement on St Ron.

Then Brazil went and dropped the bomb. They are broadcasting live from Cheltenham on Thursday and St Ronald of Dunmow will back from saving Chinese babies from forced labour in silicon chip factories.

Of course, I should not be surprised, not like St Ron to miss a freebie so should have been expected. I wonder if he will come back with some Chinese phrases, delivered with that Bolton accent and in a manner reminiscent of Mind Your Language?

RIIAC

Don't you worry about that by the way!

blue b4 the moon said:
bluevengence said:
maxwellblue said:
Just joined the forum after lurking for a while and thought this was a deserving first post.

Irani is just a complete and utter WGBE

Hmmmmmm.........MCFCBOB ?

Or maybe St. Ron himself?

I maybe new here and can take most things with a pinch of salt but that sir goes way over the line of acceptable insults

strongbowholic said:
Was enjoying another St Ronald of Dunmow free show this morning. Ray Parlour was the guest presenter and whilst I don't like his whiny Essex voice, he is still a vast improvement on St Ron.

Then Brazil went and dropped the bomb. They are broadcasting live from Cheltenham on Thursday and St Ronald of Dunmow will back from saving Chinese babies from forced labour in silicon chip factories.

Of course, I should not be surprised, not like St Ron to miss a freebie so should have been expected. I wonder if he will come back with some Chinese phrases, delivered with that Bolton accent and in a manner reminiscent of Mind Your Language?

RIIAC

Don't you worry about that by the way!

The 3 day piss-up to welcome his best mate Gazza back to the UK must be over then.

Shut up Irani and let somebody else get a word in you fucker!!

Hes come back from China this morning and its like hes on speed, he wont shut up SHOUTING and laughing very LOUD, has he been on something out in China

Hope he goes out on the gallops at Cheltenham and a load of huge racehorses trample him into the dirt

RIIAC

Here we go again... the c*nt is back, he's at Cheltenham and is suddenly an expert groundsman,
"Can't believe they've still got the covers on the ground...c'mon lad get the covers off... maybe we could invent some covers rthat absorb the sunlight... intellectual property Alan, why don't we do it..."

Fuck off you twat, I think the ground staff know what they're doing, without you spouting your inane, boring shite.

RIIAC

Swales lives said:
Here we go again... the c*nt is back, he's at Cheltenham and is suddenly an expert groundsman,
"Can't believe they've still got the covers on the ground...c'mon lad get the covers off... maybe we could invent some covers rthat absorb the sunlight... intellectual property Alan, why don't we do it..."

Fuck off you twat, I think the ground staff know what they're doing, without you spouting your inane, boring shite.

RIIAC
The groundsmen should take him out on the course and let him open his big gob, the hot air coming out of it will soon thaw it out.

Hes shouting about Guinness and black now, trying to tell Brazil how to drink now.

Iv turned the fucker off now, cant stand him a second longer

blue underpants said:
Swales lives said:

RIIAC
The groundsmen should take him out on the course and let him open his big gob, the hot air coming out of it will soon thaw it out.

Hes shouting about Guinness and black now, trying to tell Brazil how to drink now.

As you've switched off, Ron's got a bit of business advice for you mate... "If you're struggling with work, get a cheap flight out to China, hire an interpreter, source products... whatever line of business you're in, you can source it in China. Don't believe what you hear about their factories... they're fine... these people who slag off the factories have never been. You might not become a millionaire overnight, but you can have a very comfortable lifestyle."

Thanks for that you c*nt, you'll be telling people to buy British next week, you absolute and utter utter c*nt. Radio off, can't stand any more.

RIIAC

Swales lives said:
blue underpants said:
Swales lives said:

RIIAC

As you've switched off, Ron's got a bit of business advice for you mate... "If you're struggling with work, get a cheap flight out to China, hire an interpreter, source products... whatever line of business you're in, you can source it in China. Don't believe what you hear about their factories... they're fine... these people who slag off the factories have never been. You might not become a millionaire overnight, but you can have a very comfortable lifestyle."

Thanks for that you c*nt, you'll be telling people to buy British next week, you absolute and utter utter c*nt. Radio off, can't stand any more.

RIIAC

Heard that beauty aswell mate-Is he for fucking real...Get a cheap flight to China??

Yeah cos everyone has got 5/600 quid to just piss up against a wall these days. He is so far detached from reality. Enjoyed the last few days with Bullard,Parlour,people with some actual sporting knowledge. This **** being back is laughable.

RIIAC.

Quite enjoyed hearing him explain how black absorbs heat. I think I learned that in primary school. Cheers for the science lesson St Ronald.

A useless ****, nothing else to add. Just flat out hate the bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.