Irani talking out of his **** again

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Swales lives said:
blue underpants said:
The groundsmen should take him out on the course and let him open his big gob, the hot air coming out of it will soon thaw it out.

Hes shouting about Guinness and black now, trying to tell Brazil how to drink now.

Iv turned the fucker off now, cant stand him a second longer

As you've switched off, Ron's got a bit of business advice for you mate... "If you're struggling with work, get a cheap flight out to China, hire an interpreter, source products... whatever line of business you're in, you can source it in China. Don't believe what you hear about their factories... they're fine... these people who slag off the factories have never been. You might not become a millionaire overnight, but you can have a very comfortable lifestyle."

Thanks for that you c*nt, you'll be telling people to buy British next week, you absolute and utter utter c*nt. Radio off, can't stand any more.

RIIAC

Heard that beauty aswell mate-Is he for fucking real...Get a cheap flight to China??

Yeah cos everyone has got 5/600 quid to just piss up against a wall these days. He is so far detached from reality. Enjoyed the last few days with Bullard,Parlour,people with some actual sporting knowledge. This **** being back is laughable.

RIIAC.
So glad i missed Iranis business knowledge mate i would have kicked the radio out the window, what a tw**, yes we can all go swanning off to China at the drop of a hat dont you know St Ron, so much detached from reality its unbelievable.

Thought Parlour was good even though he is a Gooner, you cant argue with his football knowledge

The Flash said:
Do we know why RIIAC was in China?

RIIAC!
Knowing that idiot he was trying to offer them business advice, i think they pumped some substance into him then fucked him off, he was like friggin Zeberdi this morning, boing!

Favourite moment this morning was running my lad (12yrs old) to school, I switched on the radio and on being greeted by St Ronald of Dunmow's dulcit tones, the boy said to me:

"Oh no, he's back!"

Everyone has mentioned the trip to China business advice, the Guinness and black and of course the sound advice to groundsmen everywhere regarding black covers. However, another stand out moment was a discussion around Wenger's view the European game has surpassed the English game. Celtic beating Barca naturally got a mention in the process and, I kid you now, this was the exchange between Brazil & RIIAC:

AB: Aye, Celtic beat Barca and got out of the group. Ok they lost to Ross County at the weekend, and no disrespect to Ross, but we keep being told it's pub league up there?
RIIAC: Why you having a go at Ross? You were well beaten. They deserved to win it!
AB: Did you see the game Chicken, were you there?
RIIAC: No, but I read the match report.

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
Favourite moment this morning was running my lad (12yrs old) to school, I switched on the radio and on being greeted by St Ronald of Dunmow's dulcit tones, the boy said to me:

"Oh no, he's back!"

Everyone has mentioned the trip to China business advice, the Guinness and black and of course the sound advice to groundsmen everywhere regarding black covers. However, another stand out moment was a discussion around Wenger's view the European game has surpassed the English game. Celtic beating Barca naturally got a mention in the process and, I kid you now, this was the exchange between Brazil & RIIAC:

AB: Aye, Celtic beat Barca and got out of the group. Ok they lost to Ross County at the weekend, and no disrespect to Ross, but we keep being told it's pub league up there?
RIIAC: Why you having a go at Ross? You were well beaten. They deserved to win it!
AB: Did you see the game Chicken, were you there?
RIIAC: No, but I read the match report.

RIIAC
While sat on his lucky settee no doubt

charliebigspuds said:
this thread gives me a laugh every morning, because of work I never get the opportunity to listen to the inane ramblings of the ****. RIIAC

It's a great thread, I always have a check on it. I do hope that the fans of other clubs who visit here, put a link onto their forums, or start a similar thread - to get the fucker off-air.

One unique thing about this thread is, so far it's 52 pages long and there has not been a single post supporting Irani in any respect. NOT ONE!

We have threads about Baconface, Ratboy and the Dog wanker and as despised as they are by us blues, they are given due respect for their achievements, knowledge and opinions, by some posters (not me btw). Irani is despised, pitied and laughed at in every post - because he is an absolute c*nt.

RIIAC

You know what, that's a good point well put. No one has even said "...in fairness, he was a decent cricketer..." or such, it's just constant ridicule and derision.

The man is a delluded, useless, clueless bellend.

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.